Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'm not saying they could sugar coat it but they could have at least frozen the video and let the audio continue.

They could have even pixelated some of it

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I'm not saying they could sugar coat it but they could have at least frozen the video and let the audio continue.

Jaysus, I think the audio is the worst part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Staph wrote: »
    Jaysus, I think the audio is the worst part.

It's sort of like a crunching noise right? Never thought you'd be able to hear it so clearly. But if you think about it, that's exactly the sound it would make!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

It's sort of like a crunching noise right? Never thought you'd be able to hear it so clearly. But if you think about it, that's exactly the sound it would make!

Thats very descriptive, sort of feel like I'm reliving it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

I didn't have the audio on thank God.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

FFS, how did this get bumped back up? Is there not enough horror in the world that we feel the need to go through this all over again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

I always assumed this thread was some "in joke", that the video is actually a clown doing something funny. I'm not chancing it though, not looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

emo72 wrote: »
    I always assumed this thread was some "in joke", that the video is actually a clown doing something funny. I'm not chancing it though, not looking at it.

Unfortunately it's no joke, the video is exactly as the title describes.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Ah, g'wan... live a little ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Paleblood

I'm the same. Thought it was a meme. I feel sick.

• Advertisement

Ah, g'wan... live a little ;)

Eeeehhhh.... Watching someone die? That'll be a no. You mad Scamps watching that, yisser just mad.

Eeeehhhh.... Watching someone die? That'll be a no. You mad Scamps watching that, yisser just mad.

He got hit by a train, yeah... but who said he died?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

RIP. Did he live?! If he did, that would be amazing news. Wouldn't have thought someone could survive something as horrific as that.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Yeah..Ya got me, I'll just have to watch it and find out. No I'm not watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Threads get closed on here in a heartbeat, yet this monstrosity is still here.

Bit the bullet and watched. Needed to know if it was a joke or not. I wanna cry now but I'm actually just gone numb. This should be deleted. All the bull on here about it being a warning to others not to mess on tracks. Its sick and it shouldn't be posted here. Thought boards was more Pc than that.

Bit the bullet and watched. Needed to know if it was a joke or not. I wanna cry now but I'm actually just gone numb. This should be deleted. All the bull on here about it being a warning to others not to mess on tracks. Its sick and it shouldn't be posted here. Thought boards was more Pc than that.

Political correctness is ruining boards! Keep this thread going forever, I say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/man-killed-climbing-on-roof-of-londonbound-eurostar-train-in-paris-35676992.html

This is why this thread should be kept going... To remind folk of the seriousness of the issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Paleblood

I'm after reporting this thread 3 times and not a single Mod has responded. It's disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Truly horrifying!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

iarnrod_indo

Never Forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Erm...

Looks like I'm late to the party. Because this thread and that op make no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

lawred2 wrote: »
    Erm...

Looks like I'm late to the party. Because this thread and that op make no sense.

8c803c7cb52897758609a70fabc9cd58.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Sigh. You've won 4 internet points

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

3019382.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I thought this was going to be a sympathy card, but no. There are some sick individuals out there.

http://asset-2.soupcdn.com/asset/13202/1780_2a5d_500.jpeg

Only posting this in the hope that the shock might cause someone to think twice when crossing lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ah jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I'm still in shock.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

He did die :(

But at least he was chuffed to bits

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

*bump*

Advertisement