Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

*bump*

You sicko, why? :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Anniversary?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Loughc wrote: »
    You sicko, why? :(

The sound of the impact

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I'd hoped I'd never see this thread reappear.
    I threatened the mods that I'd withdraw my membership, but they stood firm in the educational stance this video has.
    Since then, I'm now a proud father and to be honest when my little man is old enough I'll probably make him watch this awful clip, just so he learns about how we can make stupid mistakes than can tear a family apart.
    I don't think I can watch it again though.
    The pain is too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Perhaps the mods should card the person who bumped this? Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I hate to think the partner of the person in that video is spending it alone this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod note: Falthyron banned for back-seat modding.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Can we at least lock this thread, if it must be stickied for learning purposes then so be it.

There have been enough sick comments and someone died.Their family and friends have to live with this and dont need armchair bullies making fun of a tragic situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Is it strange that i enjoyed it? He had it coming in fairness... rip idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Can't believe this thread has lasted nine years! Disgusting. Are the mods that distracted by coke and hookers?!

🤪

Cake and books, more like it. We're wiiiiiiillllld.

• Advertisement

Curiosity got the better off me. I am a bad, bad person :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Just showed some workmates, they were very distraught.. think there is a visit to HR incoming :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

astradave wrote: »
    Just showed some workmates, they were very distraught.. think there is a visit to HR incoming :(

In fairness you've only yourself to blame, it does say NSFW in the title.

Though it also may be that you were spreading the misfortune of others, whether for your own sick amusement or for cautioning people it doesn't matter to HR.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'm disgusted by the sick filth showing up in my ads since watching the original clip :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

That ******* train driver just kept going. Got caught passing though the next town on someone's IPhone. Absolutely no sign of remorse on this guy's face. Sick.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SillyAnchoredIraniangroundjay-size_restricted.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

*monthly bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Holy fcuk, that's sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

That ******* train driver just kept going. Got caught passing though the next town on someone's IPhone. Absolutely no sign of remorse on this guy's face. Sick.

Post reported for not having NSFW tags. That is some truly sick sh|t!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

the_syco wrote: »
    Post reported for not having NSFW tags. That is some truly sick sh|t!

You mean apart from:
    447302.jpg

I never looked at the video for two reasons:
    1. I didn't want to. Nobody put a gut to my head to view it. Apparently this has happened to everyone who complained about the video. There was a video which was labeled NSFW. The thread was titled "Man Gets Hit By a Train". And yet they watched it anyway and were offended and upset and no doubt outraged and appalled by it Joe. My only thought is that 100$ of them were forced to watch this but it did not occur to these people to blame the people who forced them. Alternatively these idiots watched it voluntarily and were duly shocked and appalled Joe.
    2. It said.... What was it? Oh yes:
    447302.jpg

Top tip: Don't wanna be offended by it? Don't look at it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Some people try to claim you can excuse this as a safety warning
    https://pics.me.me/so-remember-kids-dont-try-to-beat-the-train-to-28609724.png

But then this happens and you realise it's only an excuse
    https://i.redditmedia.com/l6HHLUr3iAcVg4kKVpfmSbxYIEaGZkLzNhLIqpK5Xw8.jpg?

I really don't know how some of you can sleep at night

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

With Christmas coming up, I'm always reminded by the video.
    I know it sounds weird, but I guess his family must have it so hard around this time.
    We're even coming up to the 10 year anniversary next year. The vivid image of that poor mans tragic demise will never leave me :(

Sorry for the bump mods. Perhaps it may let some of those unfamiliar with this tragic case appreciate their loved ones more over the festive period.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

My sincere sympathies to all of those effected by this, especially at this time of year.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Please let the man Rest in Peace!
    His family have been through enough already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Ah geez, just when I'd managed to scour those visuals from my memory!

🤪

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »

I ain't clicking that!
    I'm just about over the trauma of the first time!
    Catch me once,shame on you.
    Catch me twice, shame on me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

I was just thinking about this thread yesterday, ...

I was just thinking about this thread yesterday, ...

I've thought about it everyday since the day of its first post!
    Scarred for life I'd say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

inforfun wrote: »

Jaysus, this is more appropriate in the WTF thread. Why didn't the driver stop? You can see the kid's legs being hit by the cow catcher, hopefully that child is fine and the catcher probably just brushed the kid out of the way. What sort of place has that rail system installed? Just mental.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement