Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can and I will!

Options
  • 20-07-2009 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

I'm a 25 year old female, 5ft 4in and the last time I weighed myself I was 11 stone. I will weigh myself today and post it up.
    If I am still 11 stone I want to lose half a stone and tone up all over.

I started the gym in June but stopped after a couple of weeks. I have now started again. I'm going into my third week, for the first two I was just building up my fitness.
    Circuit training
    Cross Trainer
    Thread mill.

On Friday I moved onto toning exercises and I do 15 minutes on the thread mill, varying between running and fast walking every 3 minutes and then a swim. I do as many lengths as I can manage, which was 8 yesterday.

On Saturday I was so sore all over! I didn't want to go to the gym yesterday, but I made myself. At one stage I thought I was going to cry! But I did it!

I don't feel as sore today as I did on Saturday.

I am trying to cut out junk food and coke and drink a lot more water.

Bread is my enemy. I don't think I could cut it out. But I eat way too much bread.

I will post my weight later, and I am also going to record my measurements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭YT

I feel really sh*t today.

I thought I had lost a half a stone, it felt like I did, but it turns out I am still 11 and half stone :(

I went to the gym today and had my usual workout but I don't feel any soreness now, the trainer (my brother!!) said it's because I am used to the exercises now
    and to do three reps instead of two. But today was only my third time doing them, I didn't think I would get used to them fast.

Maybe it's near my time of the month, but I feel really crap.

Advertisement