Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica's Future Gameplan

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Het-Field wrote: »
    +3 Indoors blows one away. Its a shame Metallica never did the 02, and then come back to Marlay in August

Hopefully next time they come, they'll play in the O2..............???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

The O2 is a great venue. i seen ac/dc there and in punchestown. they're obviously legends and play a great show wherever, but the O2 was special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Take it as you find it, but Wikipedia quotes Lars Ulrich as saying the tour will continue until August 2010 at the earliest....so I would think another Irish date (at very least a UK date) would be in order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Take it as you find it, but Wikipedia quotes Lars Ulrich as saying the tour will continue until August 2010 at the earliest....so I would think another Irish date (at very least a UK date) would be in order

Not sure about that. Asia,South America, and Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa will probably be done. Equally, Eastern Europe never saw Metallica.

I feel the best we could hope for is a UK Appearence at Download, Wembley, or Leeds/Reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

As long as they play rock am ring next year il be happy. Its in my plans to go :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Moline, IL, last november. I did 6 shows on the world magnetic tour with 2 really good mates, brought my tri-colour with me, was on the barrier every show, was brought up onstage. My pic is on the metontour site. Nov. 8th, 2008.

Good man! Ill have to check that out. Im on metontour practically every day looking at their latest vids, pics etc.

Advertisement