Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95

• 20-07-2009 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi guys n gals
    Got a question regarding a n95 problem cant make or recieve calls keep getting a connection error cant send texts or mms either checked firmware etc all fine any advice?

Comments

Hi guys n gals
    Got a question regarding a n95 problem cant make or recieve calls keep getting a connection error cant send texts or mms either checked firmware etc all fine any advice?

have you been paying your bills?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mlpmadgurl84

have you been paying your bills?? :)

Lol yes lol

seems to be o2 and meteor tried voda and thre working fine with those but not with 3 and metoer?

Lol yes lol

seems to be o2 and meteor tried voda and thre working fine with those but not with 3 and metoer?

I'd get onto your provider, if one network works and the others dont then looks to me like a network issue or related to your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

So you can send to voda, and 3 numbers but not o2 or meteor?
    What network are you on?
    This would be more of a network issue rather than to do with the handset.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ronan19

iv an n95 running on meteor, when i first put in my sim it wouldnt let me send text msgs, i had to change the msg centre number cos it had previously been an o2 phone and that problem resolved by ringing meteor cust care. Again by ringing meteor cust care the sent me out the wap/mms settings for the phone, that resolved that. With regards to making phone calls your phone could be in offline mode. This will fix it.

Offline mode enables you to switch off the phone part of the mobile.

When in 'Offline mode you can not make and receive calls, but you can continue using other parts of the phone like the camera, music player etc.

To switch on/off

Press 'Menu' key
    Highlight 'Tools' and 'Select' (press in Navi key)
    Highlight 'Profiles' and 'Select' (press in Navi key)
    Select a 'Profile' of your choice (press in Navi key)
    and 'Select' (left softkey) to Activate.

Alternatively

Press the on/off button quickly and the list of 'Profiles' will be shown.
    Select a 'Profile' of your choice (press in Navi key)

• Advertisement
Advertisement