Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can i track a parcel sent 1st class airmail from UK?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    i was sent a framed image from the uk the week before last and i still havent recieved it yet. the sender claimed that they have sent it 1st class airmail. The money has come out of my credit card (got statement this morning). is there anyway of finding out if it is enroute or if an post have it ? i really needed it for today as its a birthday present.
    any advice?
    THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

You cannot track 1st class post from the UK. That's just like our regular post here.

If they had sent it "recorded delivery", which is like our registered post, then you could.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

hi guys, sorry to bump this thread, but i have still not received the package (a framed picture) that was posted to me by someone from the uk. it was sent nearly 3 weeks ago and they have charged my credit card for the amount...
    what does anyone recomed that i do?
    i have emailed the sender and they claim that they have defo sent it...
    thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Was this bought from a business, or private seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

it was bought from a business...
    this is them here
    http://www.autographink.co.uk./

whats my options?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ask them to re-send, or refund the payment. After that, ask the bank to reverse the card payment due to non-receipt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement