Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any UK PAYG tariff which allows free reception in Ireland?

• 20-07-2009 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a UK PAYG tariff which allows me to receive calls in Ireland without charge? I'm working over there off and on, would like to give out a UK mobile number but don't want to pay to receive calls.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

possibly 3pay with 3 like home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Paulw0t

3 has stopped its three like home service. So won't allow you to receive calls... O2 UK has an Ireland bolt on that's *only* available on PAYG itS £1.99 a month and you can receive calls for free.

if its short term vodafone is doing free roaming till the end of august after which its back to normal pricing.

3 has a 10p/minute ROI promotion going on at the minute so you pay 10p/min to make a call 10p/min to receive a call..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dirty-Old-Man

Paulw0t wrote: »
    O2 UK has an Ireland bolt on that's *only* available on PAYG itS £1.99 a month and you can receive calls for free.

Thanks - that sounds like what I need

Advertisement