Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo transparency question

Options
  • 16-07-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

i have a logo that has a white background to it.but i need a clear one for a piece of graphic that i am working on...is there an easy way to do this in photoshop or in design?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

i have a logo that has a white background to it.but i need a clear one for a piece of graphic that i am working on...is there an easy way to do this in photoshop or in design?

You're going off topic a bit, relative to the thread, but.. Are you looking to save the artwork as a transparent .gif or .png, or do you mean transparent, as in, a selection within a layered work-in-progress within Photoshop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ifnotwhynot

sorry to go off the topic just saw the word logo and went for it!

Basically I have the logo but with a white background the artwork i am working on has a red one...and so when i drop the logo onto it it looks fair crap..so i guess if i could convert it to a transparent gif i would be sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Again, I'll ask, working on layers within Photoshop, or a logo dropped onto a background, as in a webpage etc?

Is it 'in' Photoshop you want the transparency, or the finished artwork to be used online etc?

Advertisement