Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is the tattooist

Options
  • 20-07-2009 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

who is based near Capel St and North King St please????

would he have a website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

anyone know who he could be?? talk is he's great, just wondering how i go about tracking him down. i was in town at weekend but wasn't sure where he was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 hibrat

hey i work in smithfield and walk into town every day on my lunch. Only noticed the sign for that new tattoo place yesterday. It's as you walk up chancery st onto marys abbey n the sign is beside a coffee,fishing and fruit shops, pointin down a side st towards the fruit markets. Hope this helps a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Is there not two tattoo studios up there? Right next door to each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Pluto is around there, just up the road a bit. Think Johnny Eagle is there on the bend at caple street / north king street (he was years ago anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 hibrat

walked by the new shop I was talking about again today...its on a side st called Arran st east, is this the guy i wonder? the shop only popped up there in the last week as far as I can see. must check it out sometime when i've time:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement