Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Hi,

We are looking to adopt a kitten,preferably female and over 6 months old.
    We have lots of experience with cats and have no small children.

No car so would have to be able to deliver,we're near Clondalkin Village,willing to cover cost of petrol.

Anybody able to help please get in touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Hi we're looking for a pup for our family home. We're good with animals and will train the puppy ourselves. We're not set with any specific breed as long as hes playful. Please p.m me for more details. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Hi,

We are looking to adopt a kitten,preferably female and over 6 months old.
    We have lots of experience with cats and have no small children.

No car so would have to be able to deliver,we're near Clondalkin Village,willing to cover cost of petrol.

Anybody able to help please get in touch!

Loads of cute baby kittens available on http://www.dogsindistressforum.org/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=c4022cc2ca773935b80658a0d64a8988

I know its a dog rescue but will take kittens in need! They are very very cute!! I love the marmalade tabby called Sandy!!

Oh and most are actually in clondalkin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Dboy85 wrote: »
    Hi we're looking for a pup for our family home. We're good with animals and will train the puppy ourselves. We're not set with any specific breed as long as hes playful. Please p.m me for more details. Cheers

http://www.dogsindistressforum.org/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=c4022cc2ca773935b80658a0d64a8988

All shapes, sizes and ages bound to be a little cutie who will catch your eye!! See the updates and pics from their foster families to get a propoer sense of how they are in a family environment. Great to get an idea of how they are in a home environement so you can really see who you think will suit your circumstances!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

My neighbour has found a 6/8 week old, black kitten with a white bib under it's chin in her garden - unfortunately it appears that the kitten was thrown in and abandoned by someone.
    She's in suprisingly good health and is eating and drinking well. She's a real cutie with a lovely nature and would make an excellent family pet,
    Because we both work out of town neither of us is able to offer her a permanent home so I'm looking for someone who has some experience with rearing young kittens who might be able to rehome her, preferably away from main roads.
    Can anyone help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

White and tabby cat to be rehomed, she is very gentle and loving, gets on great with kids, she is spayed and house trained (goes out side so no need for litter tray), she also had her jabs in may, we have only had her 2 months ( she found us she was a stray but must must have been looked after) but my husband is not a cat person and she needs a loving home to go to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Guys/Gals, im looking for a pup for my 1yr old daughter. Ive been looking on irishanimals and DID for the last few months but cant find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lgray

Liernes wrote: »
    Looking to rehome a 10mth black Labrador / Mountain dog cross (Dog), unfortunately taken as a pup by a relative who then moved and left the dog, unable to keep, vaccinated, wormed, micro - chipped, looking for a good home, probably not a good one for small kids as large breed dog.

do you have any pics? is he house trained? good with other dogs? We have an 18mth old dane and would like her to have a bit of company.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Looking to adopt a labrador and a German shepherd pup. 3 months old.
    Two German shepherds or two labs would be acceptable. The above would be preferable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

Hi All,

We already have a beautiful 8month old GSD called Ruby. We feel that she would really benefit from having a companion. So we are looking to rehome, preferably a male GSD, preferably not older than 2 who gets on well with other dogs. He would be going to a home where he would be treated so so well, would want for nothing and would get lots of love and attention. He would have a big outdoor run with a nice big comfy house to share with Ruby.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Fionagus wrote: »
    My neighbour has found a 6/8 week old, black kitten with a white bib under it's chin in her garden - unfortunately it appears that the kitten was thrown in and abandoned by someone.
    She's in suprisingly good health and is eating and drinking well. She's a real cutie with a lovely nature and would make an excellent family pet,
    Because we both work out of town neither of us is able to offer her a permanent home so I'm looking for someone who has some experience with rearing young kittens who might be able to rehome her, preferably away from main roads.
    Can anyone help?

Update
    This gorgeous little scrap has a long and happy life ahead thanks to a very kind Boardsie - Thanks so much !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 border

Hi everyone, i posted here already about our border collie puppy. We thought we can manage.. but its all getting worse. :(
    I am deppresed, sleepless, frustrated and heartbroken..
    He is now 7 months old, very friendly, very bright, but he is just sooo energetic.... :( I walk with him 3/4 times a day every time for about an hour.. and still he gets crazy when back home. We cant sleep, we cant live -everything is around him. :(
    I hate myself for beeing so stupid and thinking i can keep sheep dog in town. Didnt realized they need SO much exercise! :/
    I wont give him away to anyone, only for dogs loving people, who live in the country. He is vaccinated, microchiped, wormed and has beautiful shining coat. (was feed with good quality food).
    Please help if you can provide space, care and home for life... If anyone is interested, please pm me for pictures.

ps: we live in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Maureen_d

I am currently fostering two cats, brother and sister. The previous owners are leaving the country for good and cannot bring these lovely cats with them. They are older indoor cats (about 7 years old) and are very affectionate and very quiet.

They have previously lived in a shelter, so we did not have the heart to let them be taken back in there. I will also be going away soon, so we are looking for a permanent home for the two.

We would prefer if they stayed together, but if they find two separate loving homes, that will be good too. I have attached pictures of them to this thread.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

My friend has a Red Devil fish looking for a good home. It will have to be kept on it's own. I don't know anything about fish but I said I would ask on here incase anyone is looking for one.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Hi People,

I have a 10 week old male Beagle that I (URGENTLY) need to go to a good home and am willing to let him go for free due to genuine reasons.
    Ben is microchipped, wormed, vaccinated IKC registered.

Please PM me for more info as he needs to be rehomed very very soon!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭louliewan

Hi, just wondering where you are and if possible go and see your dog. We have two dogs at the moment but, unfortunately one is quite old (nearly 15). I would like to have company for my other dog should anything happen our old girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

border wrote: »
    Hi everyone, i posted here already about our border collie puppy. We thought we can manage.. but its all getting worse. :(

If you can't find anyone try this border collie rescue centre based outside Mullingar. I don't know anything about them but they might help. Worth a shot.

I think one of the owners of the centre is German so alot of the rescued collies get relocated to loving homes in Germany.

www.bordercollie-rescue.org/

Seem to be only contactable by email - either on info@bordercollie-rescue.org or uisneach@utvinternet.com

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Im looking for a home for 3 baby degu's(2 boys and 1 female), they are about 2months old, very friendly and very active, i would love to keep them myself but i already have a mini zoo going on so its just not possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

ChewChew wrote: »
    Hi People,

I have a 10 week old male Beagle that I (URGENTLY) need to go to a good home and am willing to let him go for free due to genuine reasons.
    Ben is microchipped, wormed, vaccinated IKC registered.

Please PM me for more info as he needs to be rehomed very very soon!! :(
    hi chew chew i sent a pm but dont know if it got to you im willing to take the beagle i just decided today that a begal was my choice of put and one of the members showed me your post. im in mayo and willing to travel so if you could message me back that would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭gussieg

Im looking for a home for 3 baby degu's(2 boys and 1 female), they are about 2months old, very friendly and very active, i would love to keep them myself but i already have a mini zoo going on so its just not possible

excuise my ignorance, but what are degus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

gussieg wrote: »
    excuise my ignorance, but what are degus?
    i was wodering what they were too. so i googled them
    they are a small rodent sometimes referred to as the brushtailed rat.
    not my cup of tea but they seem to be a popular pet worldwide

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭dellytots

Im looking to rehome a 3yr old male guinea pig and a pair of 6month old male rats. Due to a change in work schedule we cant give them the time they need.

The guinea pig has a hudge indoor cage and will come with everything I have for him, water bottles food bowl and any bedding and food I have.

The rats live together and have a very big cage, they have lots of toys, food bowl and water bottle and I will also provide food and bedding.

Pm me if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Hello all,

It is with great regret we have to rehome our 11 month old male Rottie, Grason.

Due to financial reasons we can no longer afford to keep Grason. Our reason for rehoming has absolutely nothing to do with Grason's behaviour or temperament. He is a fantastic pet and very clever. He loves people, especially the ladies ; )

We'd love to see him go to a home who have experience with either Rottweilers or larger breed dogs and also enough space and time to give him the best home. I would say he would be fine living with other dogs but because he is still a puppy in his mind, he sometimes does not realise when another dog doesn't want to play. He has been around small children when he was with the breeder I bought him from. As we don't have any kids my only concern now would be his size and the chance of him knocking over a child. He's currently about 35-40kgs.

We've had him from 8 weeks old. He's had all necessary shots and I have all his paperwork, including his generation bloodline. Grason's father is Rexx (Rottsdale Stop and Stare http://www.rottweiler-ireland.ie/Rottsdale/Rexx.html) so he's from a solid bloodline and a dedicated breeder.

If you would like any more information or photos etc., please PM me. Thanks.

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Hello,

I have two kittens which I unfortunately have to rehome as I am going back to college and work full time so will not be able to give them the time they deserve.

They are two females, approaching 6 months of age. They have not yet been neutered but I can get this done before they are rehomed. They are both fit and healthy and get on well with other cats. Both are also affectionate, in particular the darker one! I would really like to give them away together preferably, as they get on great together and have been together since birth.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dosser1

kkelly77 wrote: »
    Hello all,

It is with great regret we have to rehome our 11 month old male Rottie, Grason.

Due to financial reasons we can no longer afford to keep Grason. Our reason for rehoming has absolutely nothing to do with Grason's behaviour or temperament. He is a fantastic pet and very clever. He loves people, especially the ladies ; )

We'd love to see him go to a home who have experience with either Rottweilers or larger breed dogs and also enough space and time to give him the best home. I would say he would be fine living with other dogs but because he is still a puppy in his mind, he sometimes does not realise when another dog doesn't want to play. He has been around small children when he was with the breeder I bought him from. As we don't have any kids my only concern now would be his size and the chance of him knocking over a child. He's currently about 35-40kgs.

We've had him from 8 weeks old. He's had all necessary shots and I have all his paperwork, including his generation bloodline. Grason's father is Rexx (Rottsdale Stop and Stare http://www.rottweiler-ireland.ie/Rottsdale/Rexx.html) so he's from a solid bloodline and a dedicated breeder.

If you would like any more information or photos etc., please PM me. Thanks.

K.
    sorry to hear you have to rehome grason:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 agnwis

hi im looking for an adult long haired cat. could be even really old...the only one thing is that cat must to be able to live with other cat-cause i have one already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Hi All,

A relative of mine is looking to find a home for a puppy her dog had ASAP.

The puppy is a Jack Russell/Bichon Frise cross, 3 month old male, very friendly, very good with everyone including children, and on his way to being housetrained.

I'm waiting on a photo of him and will upload it as soon as I get it. She is based in Galway County, and looking to rehome immediately as his dad (the Bichon Frise) is taking a dislike to him :(

If anyone is interested please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HealthNWealth

Fionagus wrote: »
    Can anyone help?

IS this kitten still available? Do you have a picture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HealthNWealth

I am looking for a very young long haired kitten to join our family. I am in Galway but will be moving to Offaly at the end of August. So if you have a long haired kitten that will be ready to be adopted at the end of August please send me a picture and I can try to arrange a visit and possible collection. I am willing to travel for the right kitty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

IS this kitten still available? Do you have a picture?

HealthNWealth the kitten mentioned above in Fionagus' post has been rehomed, sorry.

Advertisement