Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Abbey Lass

Hi, I hope someone can help. We have a border collie pup, four months old, up to date with shots, wormed etc... She is not full bred, possible mix of german shepard, our problem is we live in a small town house, with a small yard and this dog is going to be way bigger then we imagined. She is house broken and is very good with kids (I have a two year old). We walk her every day (very good on a lead) but it's not much use, she has way to much energy for her surroundings. If someone is interested please contact me ASAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Beautiful beautiful dog - I wish I was in a position to take him - if I was I would do immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Lgray

Padjo1981 wrote: »
    Male malamute 9mths old needs rehoming as ower is moving to the middle east. Pics can be given on request
    Hi Padjo1981,

I've sent you a pm but there are no sent messages in my message box- can you let me know if you've received it (or them- I've tried 3 times)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 equinestudent

Buddy has gone to the Dogs Trust in Dublin so hopefully he'll find a home soon. Anyone interested can contact them. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 guess

little black kitten is in limerick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

guess wrote: »
    little black kitten is in limerick

I'm actually looking for a kitten,can you tell me more about the black one and whereabouts in Limerick,I'm on the Dublin Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I'm posting this on behalf of someone else but I can vouch how wonderful these cats are.:)

Due to a tragic change in circumstances, we’ve had to make the heartbreaking decision to rehome Mia.
    She is 3 years old & is neutered & vaccinated. She is looking for a loving indoor only home either on her own or with her brother Mr. Beau Jangles has been posted separately. She loves playing, especially with her laser mouse. While she loves cuddles, Mia will most likely spend an evening head butting your feet as she loves them too! She is litter tray trained and has been in an indoor only home all her life.
    She gets on well with other cats & cat tolerant dogs.
    If you think you could provide her with a loving indoor only home, with or without her brother please call Fiona on 087 9455659 or email fidokelly@yahoo.co.uk Home check will apply.

mummia.jpg

Miaasleep.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

cotton wrote: »
    I'm posting this on behalf of someone else but I can vouch how wonderful these cats are.:)

Due to a tragic change in circumstances, we’ve had to make the heartbreaking decision to rehome Mia.
    She is 3 years old & is neutered & vaccinated. She is looking for a loving indoor only home either on her own or with her brother Mr. Beau Jangles has been posted separately. She loves playing, especially with her laser mouse. While she loves cuddles, Mia will most likely spend an evening head butting your feet as she loves them too! She is litter tray trained and has been in an indoor only home all her life.
    She gets on well with other cats & cat tolerant dogs.
    If you think you could provide her with a loving indoor only home, with or without her brother please call Fiona on 087 9455659 or email fidokelly@yahoo.co.uk Home check will apply.

mummia.jpg

Miaasleep.jpg

Hi,just curious where the cats are located?I'd be interested in rehoming them both but I am in Limerick and with limited travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 X.Gemma.X

X.Gemma.X wrote: »
    Hey i have two black and white kittens that i would like too go to a good home/homes They are very friendly once they get to know you;)If possible i would like them gone today or tomorrow as i havent the time or money for them as i have 1 other cat and two kittens :( If you would like to know more about these PM me or if you would like to have one :) I live in north dublin:) btw there 10 weeks old and both females thanks
    Only 1 left beautiful black and white female I CAN DELIVER Really needs to go this week anyone interested send me your number and ill give you a ring she is absoulutley gorgeous and if i had the choice I would keep her as she will be missed Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Hi,just curious where the cats are located?I'd be interested in rehoming them both but I am in Limerick and with limited travel.

They are based in Kildare but will travel for a nice home.:) Why don't you give Fiona a ring/email & have a chat with her about them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 tpsuperstar

Hi there
    heartbreaking, but we have to part with our lovely affectionate Black & White Wicklow Collie Jess.
    Excellent around kids and absolutely no bad habits. Very affectionate, loves being around you.

Jess would suit a young family or an elderly person on their own.
    She is house trained, loves company, walks & food - a great little girl!
    Due to a move we cant keep her and it absolutely breaks our hearts, but we just want what is best for her.

She has given us 7 good years and is certainly good for a minimum of 7 more!

We need to have a home for Jess by the 8th Sept as thats when we move out.

Please call Alan 087 6337294
    Thanks
    We'd really like to find a good home for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

I have to rehome one of my bearded dragons http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055996145.

They are both male and are starting to fight with each other. Currently about 6-7 months old at around 40cms. This will only get worse if I don't separate them till the point when one or both will seriously injury each other.

So one of them is available to who ever could take care of one.
    34826259.jpg

They are great pets, very tame and great pet for someone who wants to try something different but yet requires surprisingly little care :)

There are loads of sites that will give you details of what would be required. You will need a proper tank and heating matt/lamp.
    Dublin City Centre, PM me for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kbarwell1

Hello!

I am looking for a young long haired female kitten and finding it very difficult to find one! I am willing to pay a small amount if necessary and come and pick them up.

If any one knows someone with one or can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it!

Thank you all for reading!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 shampoo2223

hi I would be interested to foster buddy but I dont know how. I'm from Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

hi I would be interested to foster buddy but I dont know how. I'm from Waterford.

perhaps contact dogs trust

http://www.dogstrust.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    I have to rehome one of my bearded dragons http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055996145.

They are both male and are starting to fight with each other. Currently about 6-7 months old at around 40cms. This will only get worse if I don't separate them till the point when one or both will seriously injury each other.

So one of them is available to who ever could take care of one.

They are great pets, very tame and great pet for someone who wants to try something different but yet requires surprisingly little care :)

There are loads of sites that will give you details of what would be required. You will need a proper tank and heating matt/lamp.
    Dublin City Centre, PM me for more details.

Can't seem to edit the post so just quoted it.

Anyway, the beardy is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Deeanimallover

Hi Ive had to re-register (was formally Dee_animallover!) as I forgot my password and the new one they sent me didnt work!

Anyway I have 3 beautiful kittens looking for loving homes - they are black & white and are approx 6 weeks old - they were abandoned. Very playful and affectionate and are litter trained. They have been wormed.

Can't keep them as I have 3 cats already and I will be going away in a few weeks so really need homes ASAP!

Im in Athlone area but can travel within reason. Please pm me if you are interested or want to see pics.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Hi All, as most of you know I run a mini sanctuary from my home in Mullingar. Lately I have been overrun with kittens, people have been rescuing /finding them and bringing them to me. And I cant say no.
    So if you or anyone you know is looking for a cat or kitten please consider one of these.
    As much as i genuinely would love to keep them all, finances and space wont allow me to.
    So, again there are new kittens up to older cats. All litter trained and flee'd and wormed.
    Many thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ifalloffroofs

Hi all, my first post here and i hope it's in the right place. I am in urgent need of a foster home for two beautiful, affectionate, indoor adult cats, for 8-10 weeks. Can anybody out there help? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cinny

Hi aoife,
    i have two black kittens im trying to rehome. the mother cat was abandoned on my road and had three kittens. pm me for more details. would love to see them go to a good home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

cinny wrote: »
    Hi aoife,
    i have two black kittens im trying to rehome. the mother cat was abandoned on my road and had three kittens. pm me for more details. would love to see them go to a good home.

Beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cinny

hi,
    recently a cat was abandooned on my road and had three kittens. i have been feeding them ever since. i am going to keep the mother but am trying to find homes for the kittens. i have two left 8weeks old. im living in the kildare west wicklow area. please pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine has got four very scared semi-feral cats which she desperately needs to re-home as she can't keep them. She's not with any agency or shelter but through the goodness of her heart, she has ended up with far more cats than she can handle at the moment. I'd offer to help but I already have four and OH is threatening divorce if I get any more :(

They would be ideally suited to a farm or smallholding where they could be kept indoors for a few weeks initially and then just allowed to do their own thing once they have food and shelter. They all get along together and she has neutered them so there's no danger of a kitten epidemic. They can go individually, in pairs or as a group.

If you think you can help, please pm me and I'll give you her number.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dobiegirl83

Hi,
    We have to rehome our dobermann pinscher, we've lost our jobs months back and things are getting increasingly tight. Also we have to face that any new jobs are likely to take time away from the dogs.

He is a sweetie but would need an experienced owner, and is also not suited to homes with children. He isn't too fond of them, and has occassionally snapped and growled, but never harmed. He seems a little nervous of people with loud voices and loves quiet people.He and his girlfriend before love women especially for some reason!

He is a very happy and intelligent dog and loves hugs and cuddles.

He would suit a home where someone is at home all day, as he will be lonely as he has always had company. (He has led quite a sheltered life with only him and his lady friend, another dobe who has been successfully rehomed, and has only been exposed to our friends and his walks and runs take place in fields etc where they aren't disturbed)

If anyones interested you will have to provide references and meet the dog a few times before hand so we can gauge suitability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zsofika

Hi all,
    I move abroad and i would like to find a nice place for my rabbit. I would not want to put him in a pet shop.. i would like to make sure he is in good hands.
    I would give food and cage, whatever is needed for long term..
    He never had any health problems, i took very good care of him..
    I hope for a positive response, i am opened for every kind of solutions in order to leave him with animal lover people.
    Thank you in advance for your response, I hope someone can help..
    (I tried dspca, but they say they are full...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭karlos11

DAWNRISER wrote: »
    Hi All, as most of you know I run a mini sanctuary from my home in Mullingar. Lately I have been overrun with kittens, people have been rescuing /finding them and bringing them to me. And I cant say no.
    So if you or anyone you know is looking for a cat or kitten please consider one of these.
    As much as i genuinely would love to keep them all, finances and space wont allow me to.
    So, again there are new kittens up to older cats. All litter trained and flee'd and wormed.
    Many thanks in advance.

Do you have any black and white kittens? Pictures? Myself and my girlfriend are looking to get one. If you have any pics, put them up and if there's one that fits the bill, we'll take it!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

I have 4 kittens to give away to good homes, three from our first cat(they're around 8 or 9 weeks old) and a stray we took in as he was so young!(About 12 or 13 weeks) He's a little bit shy around people but still loves getting rubbed!
    All four kittens are eating proper cat food now and are toilet trained, apart from one or two accidents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭karlos11

storm2811 wrote: »
    I have 4 kittens to give away to good homes, three from our first cat(they're around 8 or 9 weeks old) and a stray we took in as he was so young!(About 12 or 13 weeks) He's a little bit shy around people but still loves getting rubbed!
    All four kittens are eating proper cat food now and are toilet trained, apart from one or two accidents.

If only you didn't live in Leitrim! The black and white one is exactly what i'm lookin' for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

karlos11 wrote: »
    If only you didn't live in Leitrim! The black and white one is exactly what i'm lookin' for!

Ahh no,! I'm sure there's more closer to you though.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Earlier on in the year we rescued this little guy who'd been wandering all on his lonesome on the N20 in Cork. He's very well behaved and has had some obedience training, but sadly when he was found he had no tag and no microchip and so finding his owner/s has proved impossible.

4972006212_7d3d29befa.jpg4971393209_9d34fe2b14.jpg

After waiting a suitable amount of time (while trying to find his owner) we are now looking for a more permanent home for him. He's very affectionate and gets along well with other dogs (although he can become very submissive) and enjoys the company of cats (and kittens).

He's a Collie (cross?), roughly about 1.5 years old. He's very active and would, if he could, bound about all day long in the fields!

Ideally he would be well suited to an adult home, with possibly some other critter company - another dog or cat.

If you think you can provide a good, loving home for this special adorable dog please PM me.

We are located in Mallow - Cork.

Thanks!

Advertisement