Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GerHankey

Hi,
    I have two male kittens that we unfortunately can't keep as our kids are a little too young for them. They are five months old and their names are Ferris and Bueller. Both are wormed, vaccinated and toilet trained. They are very friendly and affectionate, and really good friends.
    Clondalkin Dublin 22 area. PM me for more info

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

suziwalsh wrote: »
    Boo is an 18 month old Bassett Hound x Beagle she is neutered, vaccinated, house trained, basic obedience and is excellent with dogs and children. She is a large sized dog and is looking for a loving home to call her own. Due to unforseen circumstances her family are looking for a new home for her. Boo has never been mistreated and has been very well cared for. She would be a wonderful companion for any home. Please contact 0852150915 or pm me if you are interested in homing her. A home interview will apply to ensure you are the right match for Boo.

Boo.jpg

Boo5.jpg

Where is she based? Also does she sleep indoors at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Okay Ive become obsessed with Boo shes just so pretty I wish someone would adopt her so I can stop trying to convince myself that I can have her

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

jmfox wrote: »
    I am looking for one or two pet ferrets. If you know of any that need a home please reply to me :)

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=76984

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

I was talking to someone last night and he asked me can i take a Cocker spaniel,12 weeks old,all his brothers and sisters are dead:(:mad:

I cant take him but i will home him until someone wants him....... i hope someone here comes forward and wants to home him
    (im not 100% sure if its male/female,sorry)

HE IS IN ENNIS,CLARE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

Mama is a stunning long haired female syrian hamster. She has been in rescue now for over two months and she needs a permanent home URGENTLY.

Mama requires special treatment and handling and will do for the rest of her life, for this reason we ask that no families with young children or inexperienced hamster owners apply.

Mama has been vet checked and is in perfect health. We provide everything necessary to care for her.

We are based in Dublin however we will travel with her countrywide for the right home.

Please contact us via pm here or on 0857203269, leaving a contact number and a little about yourself. We will contact you as soon as possible.

This girl deserves a home where she will get the love and attention she deserves - please, please contact us if you think you can give her this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

I was talking to someone last night and he asked me can i take a Cocker spaniel,12 weeks old,all his brothers and sisters are dead:(:mad:

I cant take him but i will home him until someone wants him....... i hope someone here comes forward and wants to home him
    (im not 100% sure if its male/female,sorry)

HE IS IN ENNIS,CLARE

Do you know anymore about the pup or why the rest of the litter perished?I'm looking for a companion for my 15 month Lab,I'm in Limerick.

Do you know anymore about the pup or why the rest of the litter perished?I'm looking for a companion for my 15 month Lab,I'm in Limerick.
    Hiya...... dont know anything about the guy or the pups(only met him through someone i knew.)but good news,the pup has a new home as of last night.didnt even get to see the pup,but i was told he has a new home thank God.
    I dont know nor do i want to know how the little beggars perished,but i can guess :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Glad he got a home, was going to enquire just now when I read that

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

two turtles free to good home
    two female red eared turtles
    roughly 4 years old
    sadly dont have the time any more to take care of them
    we also have an outdoor tank and 2 water heaters included
    i can email pics just PM me
    for more details

i forgot to add im in cork and unfortunately cant deliver them any where

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ifalloffroofs

Hi all, Sparky and Beatrix are two beautiful, and very affectionate indoor cats that are in need of new homes asap. Sparky (pictured below) is a male, and so friendly, he'll spend all his time trying to get you to pet him. 18 months old. Beatrix is a female tuxedo, (pics to follow) same age and just as friendly. They have been reared together but even seperate homes acceptable......

30072009007.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bainne

Don is an adorable one eyed kitten. He is eight week old, is up to date with worming and has had his first vaccination. He is looking for a family and warm bed to call his own. He is a purr monster and loves play time and cuddles. Unfortunately Don has had to have his left eye removed. He is recovering well and once the fur grows back it will just look like he has a permanent wink and shouldn't affect him, medically or otherwise. Don is currently in foster care in Dublin 18.

If you are interested in offering Don a home pm me here or call 0877720060.

Fosterkitten-Don012.jpg

Fosterkitten-Don001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Raychill

Homes needed for 3 kittens rescued from a garage today.
    One male Ginger Tabby
    (I think Female) Grey Tabby
    One Female Tortoise shell

Around 6 weeks old and weaned. Bit jumpy but that's to be expected. They'll tame very quickly I think. Tortoise shell is nice already. Please help as my own cats are very angry about the new arangment.

Living in Waterford City. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

4 kittens and the mammy cat to be re-homed

Their story is here, if I don't rehome them they'll be going into a shelter where judging by the amount of kittens/cats they have already it'll be difficult for them to be rehomed.

Loney, mammy cat DSH currently had intestinal problems which are being treated (judging by Oscar, recently neutered male cat, she's in heat again so will need a trip to the vet as soon as she's re homed)
    'copy' female DSH brown tabby like mammy cat, very friendly will sleep right on top of you
    'face' female DLH b&w(white patch on face) a little timid but with some care should come around
    'crazy eyes' female DLH b&w more black than others as per name a little crazy and very shy runs and hides when I walk into the room
    'little gizmo' male DLH b&w more white than others may be brain damaged from birth otherwise a very friendly kitten meows alot for what seems to be no reason

All kittens are being treated for ringworm little gizmo as far as I can tell doesn't have it yet but is still being treated.

PM me if interested
    recent pics avaible (but feeling lazy at the moment)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Amber is approx 4 years old, a little smaller than average, we rehomed her from a shelter 6 months ago but my job is taking me to America for a year so hoping to find a new place for her. She has a good temperament and is great with kids.
    PM if interested.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bainne

These kittens are looking for new homes. The one in the first two photos is a male and the one in the second two photos is the female. They are about 13 weeks old and desperately need to find a home of their own as my own cat and rabbit think these visitors have over stayed their foster-welcome.

They are both extremely playful, the boy even more so than the girl. The girl can be a little independent but is a ragdoll in your arms when it comes to cuddle time.

Both are up to date on worming but need to be vaccinated and then neutered when they are old enough. They are in Dublin 18.

Either email me on cottontailsbainne@hotmail.com or call 0877720060 if interested.

Fosterkittens_2_Oct2010_2005.jpg
    Fosterkittens_2_Oct2010_2004.jpg
    Fosterkittens_2_Oct2010008.jpg
    Fosterkittens_2_Oct2010_2017.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RonnieQuibbles

We have four kittens like this one free to a good home, we live in Galway city and we really can't keep them much longer as we live on main road and they are getting more and more adventurous. PM for details:)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Hi, just an update to say we found a new home for her, can't seem to edit original post above.
    Thanks
    Amber is approx 4 years old, a little smaller than average, we rehomed her from a shelter 6 months ago but my job is taking me to America for a year so hoping to find a new place for her. She has a good temperament and is great with kids.
    PM if interested.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

female, 6 months old, came to us about 3 months ago to be rehomed and turned out to be pregnant with 5 babies, all babies have new homes and we need a home for the mammy, at the moment she runs around our back garden and gets put into a hutch at night, and gets on with our 2 female rabbits, she is white with patchs of brown and fawn. if anyone needs company for there rabbit please let us know. she is free to good home but you must have a hutch. thanks.:) dublin 5 area..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Three cats need re-homing. They are wild as they are strays. Took them in because kids in the neighbourhood were throwing stones at them. Can't keep them as we already have three cats of our own, not to mention numerous other animals!

• Advertisement

Hi, just an update to say we found a new home for her, can't seem to edit original post above.
    Thanks
    Ok,so she is def gone then. thats good. only saw your post now. best of luck to you in the future,it must be difficult to let the Dog go.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 devais

Hi, a bit of a strange request but I'm looking to adopt a grey kitten (we lost our own grey cat last year due to old age :(). I'm an experienced cat owner and the kitten will have a home with our other moggies that we've given homes to....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kittyo

Black male cat that I have been feeding for the last 2 months is urgently looking for a new home. He is a stray that I took pity on as he was very skinny. My own 2 cats have simply not taken to him at all even though he is very friendly. Lovely looking cat and very friendly. Would make a great pet for someone.

Please PM me if interested. I'm in Kildare but can travel to surrounding areas.

Thanks,
    Cathy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Nay D

Hi, looking to rehome guinea pigs for happy home with kids. Perhaps someone out there needs to give them away due to personal circumstances etc? Would be delighted to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭xxkarenxx

I have 2 kittens that need to be rehomed. They are 12 weeks old, one ginger male and one black female (I think). They are wormed but not vaccinated as of yet. They are very friendly kittens and house trained.

I can't keep them because my older cat isn't taking to them and one of my dogs isn't great with them.

I am in North Co. Dublin but can travel to surrounding areas with them. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hazelbyrne

Hi.
    I'm looking for a kitten.
    I don't mind too much what it looks like.
    It just needs to be as young as possible so I can get my dogs used to it.
    Dublin area. PM if anyone can help.
    Thanks.
    Hazel

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Stiofain2006

Hi

I am looking to rehome my twin dogs. They are a collie/setter cross. They would need somewhere with a good deal of space. Rehoming as I am worried they will jump on our baby who will start walking quite soon and will be looking to walk out the back garden no doubt. They would only jump on him as they want to play with everyone :)

See pics attached

If anyone is interested please PM me

Regards
    Stephen

070.JPG

055.JPG

054.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Hi guys, A kitten started following our two cats home a couple of weeks ago. We've fed him/her a bit and hoped she'd make her way home (It seems very used to people) but it hasn't. We have 2 cats already so we can't take anymore, thought maybe someone might be interested in giving it a home. North Dublin area. Couple of pictures attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 acolem

Hi,
    We have 4 male guinea pigs, they are 3 years old and we have them from babies. There is one brown and one black fluffy one, they live in one cage. Then we have 2 white guinea pigs in another cage. They are very good pets and the kids love them but we have now got a house dog and they don't get on.
    We are hoping to find someone who will take good care of them. All accessories will come with the guinea pigs.

Thanks for looking.
    AC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

jmfox wrote: »

That rescue has been closed for awhile now.

Advertisement