Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 likbest

mopsie wrote: »
    hey just saw your add and dont know how to send pvt mesgs but i would love to give your terrapins a home, I live in cork city and can meet you whenever you have the chance. I havent had turtles before but i will do the research and have a few lil furry friends and the terrapins would be a great addition to the family:)
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Mary.
    Hi Mary, thanks for a fast respond. Please make a research about them as u never had turtles before. As I said, I have a tank, but it seems to be too small for them.. I have heater and filter supplied with this as well. You have to know that turtles can eat turtle food as well as they can eat little fishes.. I have male and female. I live in Ballincollig and we can met on Sunday inside Cork City centre, you can pick a time and place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mopsie

likbest wrote: »
    Hi Mary, thanks for a fast respond. Please make a research about them as u never had turtles before. As I said, I have a tank, but it seems to be too small for them.. I have heater and filter supplied with this as well. You have to know that turtles can eat turtle food as well as they can eat little fishes.. I have male and female. I live in Ballincollig and we can met on Sunday inside Cork City centre, you can pick a time and place.

Thats fantastic! Ya I'll have no prob getting a bigger tank for them and am researching right now!:) thats great I'm around all day sunday, my number is 0851280260 if you'd like to txt me on yours I can txt you on sat and arrange a time and place.
    Thanks a million and look forward to hearing from you!
    Mary.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

poconnor16 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I already have a 4 month old female kitten and she is in need of some company. If anyone is looking for a home for a kitten (under 4 months) please PM me. The CSPCA had none! Which is good news in one sense.:)

Thanks

New family addition found! :D:D:D Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cocainee

Hi, Im looking for a kitten to adopt to a loving home. We live in an apartment and kitten will be mostly indoors so its very important for us that kitten is litter trained. Preferably 8-10 weeks old. Ive been looking for a kitten for a long time, but they all seem to be gone as soon as theyre advertised, which, i think is a good thing tho :)
    Thanks alot!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

cocainee wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking for a kitten to adopt to a loving home. We live in an apartment and kitten will be mostly indoors so its very important for us that kitten is litter trained. Preferably 8-10 weeks old. Ive been looking for a kitten for a long time, but they all seem to be gone as soon as theyre advertised, which, i think is a good thing tho :)
    Thanks alot!

where are you located?

• Advertisement

Im in Dublin

Im in Dublin

I think my sister might have one...ill let you know in 5 mins

kopfan77 wrote: »
    I think my sister might have one...ill let you know in 5 mins

Great! Thanks very much! :-)

Great! Thanks very much! :-)

Im sorry if I got your hopes up...I just spoke to her and the kitten only went to a new home last night. Best of luck, Im sure it wont take long before you get more offers

kopfan77 wrote: »
    Im sorry if I got your hopes up...I just spoke to her and the kitten only went to a new home last night. Best of luck, Im sure it wont take long before you get more offers

Aww... thanks anyway!
    To be honest with you Im actually glad there are no problems with finding homes for kittens!
    Well, Im still looking then. Anyone? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Aww... thanks anyway!
    To be honest with you Im actually glad there are no problems with finding homes for kittens!
    Well, Im still looking then. Anyone? :)

I have three and a mammy cat all looking for homes, kittens have been indoor only and are litter trained.

Laptop isn't working so no new photos but there's a thread of them here

Orla K wrote: »
    I have three and a mammy cat all looking for homes, kittens have been indoor only and are litter trained.

Laptop isn't working so no new photos but there's a thread of them here

Thanks Orla! Thats great! Are they ready to go now? Where are you located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

I am posting this on behalf of a friend so don't have much details at the moment but will update when I have more.

Four female Staff terrier puppies to rehome to good homes. Around 11 weeks old. No papers but are full bred.

Leitrim area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

I am posting this on behalf of a friend so don't have much details at the moment but will update when I have more.

Four female Staff terrier puppies to rehome to good homes. Around 11 weeks old. No papers but are full bred.

Leitrim area.
    As a staff owner and lover:) i would be more than interested in Driving to Home 1 Pup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Hi All am currently fostering a beautiful 4mth old pup - Jet black with a little white in colour. great with kids, other dogs & cats. she needs a top home..

Link below to her..

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=122313831165729&id=117210798325890&notif_t=like

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Posting this on behalf of a friend; she rescued three kittens a while back and rehomed two so far (held onto the third to tame him a bit more) but he's ready to go now. He's thirteen weeks, fully vaccinated, wormed, litter trained and eating dried food. He's a big kitten; I saw him and didn't believe he was only thirteen weeks but he seems to have a bit of maine coon or something in him. He's black and white and semi-longhaired. Looking for a good home where he'll be able to go inside and outside. He's great with other cats. In Cork just outside the city. Pm me if anyone's interested

9278793675a12828115413l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Hi ,
    My rabbit has had kittens, so 4 small rabbits looking for homes, they are getting a bit bigger now so not tiny babies but still young ,pm me. I'm in Raheny , North Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭TwilightWillow

Hi everyone, I have a beautiful German Shepherd that I'm hoping to find a new home for. He's 16 months old, neutered and all vaccinations and flea/worming are up to date.

Unfortunately I do not have the time or the space anymore to keep him. He's a wonderful dog and would love to find him a home where he has the space to run around! Has a great temperament. He's brilliant on the lead and also good with other dogs, although he does like to play a lot!

I'm based in Cork but am willing to travel if someone will offer him the home he needs. PM me if you want any more information.

[IMG][/img]dax3.jpg

[IMG][/img]dax2.jpg

[IMG][/img]dax.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sparky32

Puppy free to a good home,last one left,wormed and vaccinated,ready for a good home.Very playful and would make a lovely addition to a good family. Mother and father have a great temperment and very good around children.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭gussieg

Hi is it a bitch or a dog? sounds sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Male collie mix dog, approx 1.5/2 years old. He is a stray we found him running along the road and all efforts to locate an owner have proved fruitless. The only reason we can't keep him is because our current dog and cat are NOT happy, especially the cat. He is a total pet, very clean in the house, good on the lead, likes being in the car, taught him 'sit' in about 5 minutes, very affectionate, would make a lovely pet and he isn't the normal collie 'high energy' type dog, a couple of walks a day seem to do him, really smart, cool dog, would make a great companion, honestly I cannot stress enough what a lovely dog he is. As soon as the snow clears I will have him into the vets to be neutered. Please contact me on 087 956 4641 if you are interested in rehoming this chap, I can email pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 charmed13

I am thinking about trying to rehoming my shihtzu.:(.. He is 2 years old and neutered and the cutest most playful dog ever.. It would break my heart to do it but since i had a baby he won't settle at night and barks most nights for the whole night. He is keeping us all awake at night..I couldn't put him outside as he is a house dog... I would only consider a home where he would be treated like he is here. He sleeps in the utility room at night (well use to) but during the day when we are here he goes where we go.
    I am just wondering what the chances are of finding the right home and family for him are incase i do have to rehome him. I am even considering trying the shock collar to get him to stop even though i never agreed with them being used.. Just don't know what else to do. I am competely worn out from lack of sleep now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gerry First

Hi Folks, Have 3 yr old male. Was Christmas present for kids. He's the size of my hand. I need to re home him. Can anyone help. I can take him to you. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi Folks, Have 3 yr old male. Was Christmas present for kids. He's the size of my hand. I need to re home him. Can anyone help. I can take him to you. Thanks

Hi Gerry is it a dog/cat, what breed, neutered chipped etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Hi Gerry is it a dog/cat, what breed, neutered chipped etc..

The clue was in the title. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gerry First

Tilly Girl / User Friendly

Indeed it is a Terrapin Turtle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Tilly Girl / User Friendly

Indeed it is a Terrapin Turtle.

Sorry I was having a blonde moment :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

charmed13 wrote: »
    I am thinking about trying to rehoming my shihtzu.:(.. He is 2 years old and neutered and the cutest most playful dog ever.. It would break my heart to do it but since i had a baby he won't settle at night and barks most nights for the whole night. He is keeping us all awake at night..I couldn't put him outside as he is a house dog... I would only consider a home where he would be treated like he is here. He sleeps in the utility room at night (well use to) but during the day when we are here he goes where we go.
    I am just wondering what the chances are of finding the right home and family for him are incase i do have to rehome him. I am even considering trying the shock collar to get him to stop even though i never agreed with them being used.. Just don't know what else to do. I am competely worn out from lack of sleep now..

Hi, if this is the only reason you are rehoming your dog then I think it's something that can easily be fixed with a bit of time and training. Is he getting enough walks during the day? Where does he sleep? Are you going to him when he starts whining or are you ignoring? Honestly I would contact a trainer for some tips if this really is the only reason you want to rehome him as I honestly think this can be fixed, it's not a major problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 WhoAmEye

Hi Folks,

I'm in the Westmeath area and looking for kittens if anyone is looking to rehome any PM me.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

I dont suppose any body has a Cockerspaniel (Black / Blue roan) that might need rehoming?

Advertisement