Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*REHOMING thread* (Once off requests only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

rachaelc wrote: »
    OMG they are so cute :D
    If we didn't live so far apart i would definetely take one. I love the first black and white one, is it a girl or boy?

Lol where do you live?
    I have not checked with the vet yet if they are male or female but I checked myself and the black and white one that you were considering seems to be female. Not sure though. She/he is a little bitch sometimes lol

Is there any other website where you can put kittens up for give away? I cant seem to think of any apart from donedeal.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 rachaelc

Janine87 wrote: »
    Lol where do you live?
    I have not checked with the vet yet if they are male or female but I checked myself and the black and white one that you were considering seems to be female. Not sure though. She/he is a little bitch sometimes lol
    I live in Dublin, im looking for a girl, we were meant to get one last week but the family end up keeping her, so still looking. I suppose we could meet half way if you were able, i'll pm you now with my number to see if we can arrange something.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Timmi

Timmi wrote: »
    Secure and loving home wanted for Staffie-Cross.
    Found in Maynooth.
    Fawn coloured.
    She was extremely scared at first but is starting to come into her own. She is incredibly obedient, however requires time and patience to build trust. She deserves a dedicated owner willing to put in the care and attention that will result in a really great pet.
    I would love to keep her as she is a complete dote, but I'm just not in a position to.
    Please PM if interested.

Good home found :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

Sadly, we have to find a new home for our cocker spaniel, Penny. Some details:

- Pedigree bitch
    - Spayed
    - Just gone 6 years old
    - Very petite
    - House trained
    - Is used to sleeping outdoors
    - Very maternal
    - Does not eat furniture or shoes!
    - Will provide a kennel, indoor bed, leads, bowls, etc.

She has a great temperment and is absolutely georgeous.

We would like her to go to a good home where she would be looked after well. We're not looking for money, just kind people.

5901965625_8e4b3f1feb.jpg

5902519122_9776817d94.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Posting on behalf of a friend;

7 week old female kitten available for rehoming in a week. Located in Co Galway but my boyfriend works in Dublin every week so can arrange delivery if needed. PM for more details.

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 missy10

b318isp wrote: »
    Sadly, we have to find a new home for our cocker spaniel, Penny. Some details:

- Pedigree bitch
    - Spayed
    - Just gone 6 years old
    - Very petite
    - House trained
    - Is used to sleeping outdoors
    - Very maternal
    - Does not eat furniture or shoes!
    - Will provide a kennel, indoor bed, leads, bowls, etc.

She has a great temperment and is absolutely georgeous.

We would like her to go to a good home where she would be looked after well. We're not looking for money, just kind people.

5901965625_8e4b3f1feb.jpg

5902519122_9776817d94.jpg

Hiya,

We have a 4-5 year old Golden Cocker called Missy (rehomed from someone who couldnt manange her 2 years ago and have been looking for a friend for her too.

I am at home all day every day (working from home) and have a large enough garden to cope with 2.

We're based in Clare. Is Penny still available and how could we go about meeting - I am in Cavan with Missy this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

missy10 wrote: »
    Hiya,

We have a 4-5 year old Golden Cocker called Missy (rehomed from someone who couldnt manange her 2 years ago and have been looking for a friend for her too.

I am at home all day every day (working from home) and have a large enough garden to cope with 2.

We're based in Clare. Is Penny still available and how could we go about meeting - I am in Cavan with Missy this weekend?

Missy, another boardie is looking at her tomorrow. Hopefully it all works out, but if not I'll give you a shout.

Thanks,

B

• Registered Users Posts: 26 boo!

Hi all,
    Due to developed allergies I need to rehome the pets in my home.
    I have a 3 year old pure bred IKC reg ruby cavalier king charles. She is housetrained and spayed. Lovely little dog for a family with kids over 5. Thinks she's a cat most of the time!:)

Also have 2 gerbils I rescued last year. Bought them a huge big cage but I cant go near them anymore so they are to a good home with the cage, bag of food and bedding.

Thanks

Hi guys,

just a few more up to date pictures from the kittens that I ready to go in about 1 to 2 weeks time.

Blacky:
    DSC02022.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

One of the Black and White ones:
    DSC02020.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

The other Black and White one:
    DSC02014.jpg

Fluffy (which I might keep :D :
    DSC02013.jpg

They are all nearly 7 weeks old at the moment and they are toilet trained.
    They are eating cat food as well so they pretty much learnt really fast.

I can't keep these because I already have 2 adult cats ( one includes their mum)

So please let me know asap if you would like one. They are just adorable little kittens and they need a really good and loving home. Kids would be idle of course but up to you.

BLACK AND WHITE ONE with the spot on the nose is gone.

I am keeping the grey one.

So the other black and white one (male) and the black one (female) are left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

I'll take the black one or which ever is the last left.

I'll take the black one or which ever is the last left.

Do you want a female or male one? You can view them today or at the weekend if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

Do you want a female or male one? You can view them today or at the weekend if you want?

PM sent. Id like to see then when ever is good for you.

BLACK AND WHITE ONE with the spot on the nose is gone.

I am keeping the grey one.

All kittens are taken now. Grey one ended up staying with us. So we`ve got 3 cats now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Two adorable friendly kittens looking for homes. One male grey tabby and one female tabby and white. 8 weeks old and extremely affectionate. Litter trained and in excellent health, vet checked, wormed etc. Ready to go to new homes the end of this week. PM for more details. Mother also very affectionate and can be seen, very petite cat. Taken in as a stray. Mother getting neutered asap. Kittens must be rehomed with neutering agreement.

untitled-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭danois

Hello folks,

My boyfriend's mother needs to rehome her dog. She is a Staffy - Jack Russell cross, 11 months, vaccinated, chipped and neutered. Tan and white in colour and perhaps a little over weight, with a sweet temperment. We have her sibling, who looks very different to her, and our landlord will not allow us take her in too. If anyone can give her a good home, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Genuine reasons for rehoming.

Is she still available? Do u have any pics thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Thursday night I was woken by what sounded like a little kitten crying outside my bedroom window.
    It sounded in distress but when I got up and dressed I couldnt see it when I went outside.
    Got back into bed and heard it again but still couldnt find it and was awake on and off during the night wondering if someone put something outside that was too young or what.
    The next morning I saw some children looking into a bush in my cul de sac and sure enough there was a little black kitten, too young to be away from its mother.
    Her tail was broken and I brought her to the vet.

So now she has had her worm tablet, didnt have fleas but has been treated anyway and her tail was broken but has set and the vet said leave it and it will be fine, if a little bent.
    She purrs, plays, licks your finger and generally acts like a kitten that is use to and likes people, not a bit like a feral at all so I dont know where she came from.

She is a 5 weeks old solid black long haired kitten
    She is eating dry kitten food as well as 25ml of cat milk from a bottle about once or twice a day, still quite a baby.
    She is already using her litter tray and sleeps through the night in a crate with a nice comfy bed inside.
    When she meowed the vet said she has a Persian thrill sound to her voice.
    The vet said she is a real survivor no diseases and strong.
    She is going to be a beautiful cat and will be grateful to whoever gives her a home.

The down side is my cat, who is an indoor cat and a very spoilt boy absolutely hates her.
    If a cat could curse, he is doing it now, you should hear him, he is growling and spitting and not letting me pet him.
    Poor jealous boy.
    He is so upset that I am not going to keep the kitten and I think if he got her alone he might kill her.

I have now bonded with her so will be looking for a good home for her, with people who are able to get her neutered and are living in a situation where they are settled and will not have to re home her in the future.
    I would like her to be an indoor cat or not living too close to a busy road if she is going to be let out.

Here she is with her teddy for something soft to cuddle up to without her mammy. She gets a warm water bottle as well.
    [IMG][/img]5917197604_d3c4d305c1.jpg

Here you can see her poor broken tail.
    [IMG][/img]5917197320_afe86d8ab2.jpg [

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Mod edit.

We dont allow any money to change hands for rescued animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

A nice home was found for little black kitten above. :D

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Posting on behalf of a friend;

7 week old female kitten available for rehoming in a week. Located in Co Galway but my boyfriend works in Dublin every week so can arrange delivery if needed. PM for more details.

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage.jpg
    Rehomed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 kitkat1

cute little kitten looking for home. I live in Leitrim area.[IMG][/img]5947867148_bbf2aaae05.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Anyone looking for a kitten I know of a super small 10 week old male kitten needing a home he is so friendly and is the most extraordinary colouring. He is grey tabby and white....with so many different colour greys and only a little white he is gorgeous! He will be a small cat when fully grown as mum is tiny. Vet checked & wormed etc. Will have photo soon very like grey tabby in whiskas advert

P1040388.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 octoberpop2

suziwalsh wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a kitten I know of a super small 10 week old male kitten needing a home he is so friendly and is the most extraordinary colouring. He is grey tabby and white....with so many different colour greys and only a little white he is gorgeous! He will be a small cat when fully grown as mum is tiny. Vet checked & wormed etc. Will have photo soon very like grey tabby in whiskas advert

Is he still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jellybeans22

we have 2 adorable cats that need a new home. they are brother and sister - Arthur (black and white) and Lily (tabby). they are just over a year old - fully vaccinated, neutered and microchipped. Also fully litter trained (enclosed litter tray). they are really affectionate little guys and love cuddles and ear rubs!:) also happy to cuddle up with each other - see pic!

Please contact me as soon as possible if you can give these little guys a home. (we also have carriers, litter tray and toys that will go with them!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jellybeans22

oops not sure if pics worked - here's one of the 2 together - if you want more pics let me know!

ArthurLily.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

We're looking for a female kitten to join our family. She will be a house cat. If anyone knows of any could you let me know. I'm in Galway.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 k2000

Kitten found last night under my car. A bit scared but have handled her a bit now and she has cuddled down on my lap. Cannot keep her as have a bitch and a large litter of pups here. If someone could take her asap, i think it would be best. I say "her" i think it is a female. Approx 8 weeks old.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kitkat1

we have 3 adorable kittens perfect as house cats if you like.
    One black and 2 multicoloured

• Registered Users Posts: 5 madforalaugh

We have a cat who is between 2 and 3 years old. She is adorable! I know everyone says that but I can tell you she is a stunner!

Long hair tabby markings. House trained etc. We have two dogs who she is getting less and less tolerant of her. She won't stay I the house for long now. When they are away she is sooo affectionate.

We are not looking for an ordinary home for her! It needs to be somewhere special. We would love someone who will give her all the attention she deserves!

If you're out there get in touch. She is low maintenance and just a lovely cat!

Thanks

• Advertisement

We're looking for a female kitten to join our family. She will be a house cat. If anyone knows of any could you let me know. I'm in Galway.Thanks
    Galway Cat Rescue have loads of kittens, they are on Facebook!

Advertisement