Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point Lookout Help?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

In Point Lookout when at the peir there is a friendly blip on my radar but i can't seem to get to it, it seems as if its on the roof of the pier.Its not Madame Panada, the blip on on the other side to her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Is this one of the missions where you help the ghoul in the mansion and he wants you to go to the Ferris wheel? Some of the guys who attack you are on the roofs. It could be a bug where one of them has somehow become friendly. I don't remember anyone else up on the roof, so I say you could ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Yeah i have done this mission and did get attacked from the roof.Is there anyway i can get on the roof? Also, a message keeps appearing in the left hand corner about a brain, does anybody know about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I don't think there's any way of getting on the roof.

With regards the brain (don't read this if you haven't gone to the lighthouse)
    There's a bug that happens when you kill Calvert (the disembodied brain), the puts a message on the screen saying "The Brain is dead". You can just ignore it.

Advertisement