Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco Ultra, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music or LG Viewty

• 20-07-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Due an upgrade on my phone and was thinking of getting touch phone - Which one of these would be best? Any advice/info greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I'd say go for the 5800XM. Its got a better UI than the other two imo and its got wifi. Posting from mine now actually! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Ozzie

I'm stuck with the samsung and hate it. It's impossible to use comfortably. Yes the camera is fab. BUT THAT IS IT. Avoid at all costs. I've only 10 months to go on my contract and then it's back to Nokia!

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

Nokia 5800 express music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Ozzie wrote: »
    I'm stuck with the samsung and hate it. It's impossible to use comfortably. Yes the camera is fab. BUT THAT IS IT. Avoid at all costs. I've only 10 months to go on my contract and then it's back to Nokia!

Texting? Firmware updates will help, the right settings too (GSM alphabet is the default and is useless).

• Advertisement
Advertisement