Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miracle Berries

Options
  • 20-07-2009 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey,
    anyone know if Miracle Berries are available in Ireland? Bricks&mortar shop preferably.

They change how your taste buds react - if you eat one before eating a lemon for example, it will taste sweet and not sour.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,264 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

google is your friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

try Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭drag0n79

Mellor wrote: »
    google is your friend

Not in the case of finding a bricks & mortar shop selling them in Ireland. If you have found otherwise, post the link, that would be more helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,264 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I haven't found a B&M shop because I haven't looked.
    Try searching under various names, miracle fruit is what they are actually called. and there is likely a proper name too, as well a a name for the active ingredient

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JillL

hi there, as far as I know they cannot be found in stores anywhere in Europe (perhaps in Japan). Your best option is to order them online, just google for "Miracle Frooties".

And yes, they really do the trick (try lemons, rhubarb, kiwi etc)...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement