Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas filling valve for KJW M9 mag

Options
  • 20-07-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a new gas filling valve (the valve in the bas of the mag that you fill it though, this part) for a KJW M9 mag? The only ones of these valves I could find was for a King Arms gas 'nade.

Any help would be much appreciated, and links to a shop that has them would be abso-fraggin'-tastic!:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Is it defo knackered? coz you can take them apart, theres a little spring inside it, usually only takes some oil to sort them out.

Ehobby used to do loads of them too, not sure what one you'll need for the KJW though, its a little smaller than the TM as far as i can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

sci-ops wrote: »

Didn't think to look at them cheers.
    Masada wrote: »
    Is it defo knackered? coz you can take them apart, theres a little spring inside it, usually only takes some oil to sort them out.

Ehobby used to do loads of them too, not sure what one you'll need for the KJW though, its a little smaller than the TM as far as i can remember.

I think they are dead as the the little tube that goes inside the gas cans nozzle jams inside the valve when I fill it and it then vents the gas out again. Hmmmm.... Was hoping they would be the same as the TM one, or at least a standard size. I'll give the ones on RSOV a try.
    Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i got replacement ones in MIA a while back. give them a ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

thermo wrote: »
    i got replacement ones in MIA a while back. give them a ring!

The valve? Must give them a buzz during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

yeah the bottom valve!

Advertisement