Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost incoming caller id - nokia 6230 - vodaf.

• 20-07-2009 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Somehow ive lost incoming caller id on my phone.does anyone know how to rectify the situation.ive googled it but couldnt find anything that related.could this be a network issue.any help would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can you explain it a bit more?

No matter who rings you it says private number? Have you tried a few numbers that you know called id is sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

thanks for the reply davy.
    whan the phone rings it just says call, no number or anything else comes up.its actually my dads phone and he has just told me that its never shown a number.
    So-- my number is in hes phone. so when i ring him my name should come up - but instead it just says call.this is the same for all numbers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If it never worked, you will have to ring vodafone to confirm line id is setup on your profile. Will onlt take a second to confirm, they may ask you to switch off the handset but thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

cheers

Advertisement