Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Soccer League 09/10

Options
  • 20-07-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Was thinking that the season starts soon enough and people will be looking for clubs and all that. So easiest thing to have is one thread so people can get information and that.

Also be a good place to insult each other when the season does start up I guess.

So for now - if ya need a player or need a club, post here. I'm sure somebody will have an answer for ya.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Parkville training in Tullow starts back this Thursday in Hawkins Lane at 7:15pm, new members welcome as always

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 laoisram

St Fiacc's back training, new players welome, over35s will be welomed with open arms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

First weekend of the seasons is just over, so just wondering how your teams got on over the weekend?
    Myself, being without a team this year. I went to New Oak Vs Parkville on Sunday morning. Didn't stay till the end because of the rain. New Oak were 2-0 up at halftime. Parkville seem to be suffering a bit with the loss of a few players. New Oak probably are as well. Both teams had ex FC Carlow players lining out, which, could be a help. So, how'd the weekend go, any thoughts on the season ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

mickos wrote: »
    First weekend of the seasons is just over, so just wondering how your teams got on over the weekend?
    Myself, being without a team this year. I went to New Oak Vs Parkville on Sunday morning. Didn't stay till the end because of the rain. New Oak were 2-0 up at halftime. Parkville seem to be suffering a bit with the loss of a few players. New Oak probably are as well. Both teams had ex FC Carlow players lining out, which, could be a help. So, how'd the weekend go, any thoughts on the season ahead?

Watched that game too. Think parkville are better than they showed. Didn't think the right players were in the right positions really but were missing a lot. New Oak (missing a few too I was told) were very good at the back but other than a good defence and a busy midfield, I didn't think offer too much.

Could be biased on that one though haha

didnt get to first game , away to Slaney Rovers but by all accounts it was a good game and ended up 1-1. a good start to league for both sides

• Advertisement

sorry, while im at it what is everyones feeling about the FAI Soccer Sisters [ 7 - 11 year olds] we have chance of running this programme based indoors at Sacred Heart Hall in Graiguecullen , starting end October, if anyone is interested [ all are welcome] our contact details are on www.stfiaccsfc.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Anyone here play for New Oak seconds?

Advertisement