Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to get make up done in Galway?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

I've tried searching for this, but can't. Anyway, does anyone know a good place to get make up done in Galway? I've already tried to book an appointment at the MAC counter in BTs, but they're full up. Has anyone been to Blush Beauty?

I know this is more of a tLL subject, but it's Galway-specific!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Calista Beauty in Claregalway. 091-799804.

They do a wide range of treatments, as well as doing the horror makeup for the various nightclubs for Halloween!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

tLL / Fashion & Appearance are not exclusive to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

A friend of mine went to Blush to get her make up done last week, and turned out the bridal party were there too! She got very different look from the bridal party (who wanted simple/classic and looked lovely)..she asked for something a bit more glam, and said the girl who did her makeup kept consulting her if she liked colour, etc (I've been to one place where I got green eyes which were horrible, even though i said i was wearing a red dress), and gave her a lovely glam look with little flicks at the side of her eyes...honestly, she looked fab and she said she'd recommend her in a flash...

After seeing my friend, I'll def be going there...

Myself, I found a lovely girl at the bobbi brown counter called Siobhan, and really worked a treat on my pale skin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭mandysmithers

Oh thanks for that! I just wanted to get any kind of feedback. Calista Beauty is a bit out of town for me, so I think I'll go to Blush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Would love a treat where is blush?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Elizabeth C on Abbeygate st. Just behind Lynch's Castle.

Ask for Fiona. She's very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Two posts deemed as trying to promote a certain shop removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

Blush is on Cross Street - it's good! Great selection of false eyelashes too...

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

Going by what i see out when im working, try B&Q!

Advertisement