Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car

Options
  • 20-07-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi there,

I have a car 94 work well but too much expensive for taxe... 2.3 L and live in Dublin.

I would like to know if somebody know where I can try to sell my car for the part I know some place or dealer are interested about that.

I remember long time ago somebody told me in Ballymun you have something like that.

Thanks in advance for the reply.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Type of car? millage?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 chidorisai

Make/Model: Saab 900 S
    Year: 1994
    Mileage: 147,000 miles
    Colour: black
    Extras:
    Tax: 07/09
    NCT: 04/09
    ABS,Radio, immobiliser.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭vw4life

chidorisai wrote: »
    Make/Model: Saab 900 S
    Year: 1994
    Mileage: 147,000 miles
    Colour: black
    Extras:
    Tax: 07/09
    NCT: 04/09
    ABS,Radio, immobiliser.

have u tried to get it through its nct?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

you should put it through the NCT then place it on www.adverts.ie for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

chidorisai wrote: »
    where I can try to sell my car.

I'm tinking dis is wot you be's looking for - http://www.merlincarauctions.ie/

(you could always drive it without tax - just don't tell the lads on here:rolleyes:)

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

(you could always drive it without tax - just don't tell the lads on here:rolleyes:)
    Or come whining when he gets charged/his car gets taken off him on a rainy Friday evening..

• Registered Users Posts: 41 chidorisai

My meaning is I service it 7months ago and he cost me 700euro.
    The garage told me its good car and normally no issue for the NCT however I am running out of time tax dying really soon.
    So its what I am wondering if I can sell it for the part pity because the car drive well.

Advertisement