Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Accommodation

Options
  • 20-07-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Afternoon all,
    Im just new to posting on the board, but I generally click on every now and again, and I am in need of some expert help.

I have just secured a job in Dublin, I found out this morning, and the company need a quick turnaround and want me in place asap, Start date 27th July

Now I relocateing from Coleraine in the North of Ireland, Would any body be able to recommend websites or places to contact for me to find some places to look at for renting.

I have literally 1 day to get down to dublin and check out properties then the next time I am in Dublin will be to start my job.

Any help would be very very grateful as I have been on Daft.ie and property.ie and the 2 places I have saw I want to look at, No one will return my calls

Regards
    Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭happymondays

Will78 wrote: »
    Afternoon all,
    Im just new to posting on the board, but I generally click on every now and again, and I am in need of some expert help.

I have just secured a job in Dublin, I found out this morning, and the company need a quick turnaround and want me in place asap, Start date 27th July

Now I relocateing from Coleraine in the North of Ireland, Would any body be able to recommend websites or places to contact for me to find some places to look at for renting.

I have literally 1 day to get down to dublin and check out properties then the next time I am in Dublin will be to start my job.

Any help would be very very grateful as I have been on Daft.ie and property.ie and the 2 places I have saw I want to look at, No one will return my calls

Regards
    Will

Just come down and stay in a bed n breakfast or a cheap hostel around the area you are working in for a few days until you can find somewhere. If you go out looking at places in the evenings it should not take long to find somewhere to rent. i.e less than a week.

Advertisement