Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extension letters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

My Dads arrived today 31/01/2010

Nuthin for me yet.

All in for me.. 31/10/09

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And all in for me, 31/10/09 (I wonder if my air pistol got me to the head of the queue along with zara?).

Sparks wrote: »
    And all in for me, 31/10/09 (I wonder if my air pistol got me to the head of the queue along with zara?).

Yeah, I was thinking that!

Want to buy a second one?

No thanks, I've finally got mine carved to fit my hand :D
    Surprised yours hasn't shifted yet though.

• Advertisement

I haven't put the effort into selling it..

I'll start now!

Get the licence renewed first so folks know it can be licenced easily!

Yeah, I was hoping to save myself the 80 quid though

I thought "spend money to make money" was an economics classic? :D
    Anyway, we're drifting off-topic (well, powerboating away from it actually, but still...)

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

31/10/09 for my lot (inc a .223)

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote: »
    I thought "spend money to make money" was an economics classic? :D
    Anyway, we're drifting off-topic (well, powerboating away from it actually, but still...)

Sure it is, when other people are spending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

Sure it is, when other people are spending!

Off topic? No, PM sent, cough.

My extensions arrived today, including one for a black Austrian unmentionable, dunno date yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

G17 wrote: »
    Off topic? No, PM sent, cough.

My extensions arrived today, including one for a black Austrian unmentionable, dunno date yet.
    Well if self disassembling air pistols are considered restricted (though I think Sparks has only himself to blame here for putting "unmentionable" stickers on his and publishing them on the internet :D) then I can't see how yours can be anything other than 31/10/2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭G17

rrpc wrote: »
    Well if self disassembling air pistols are considered restricted (though I think Sparks has only himself to blame here for putting "unmentionable" stickers on his and publishing them on the internet :D) then I can't see how yours can be anything other than 31/10/2009

Yeah, I hold him personally responsible too for the vast majority of the negative press - IZH claims another victim - Baikal Air assault - Match grade attack from over 9 metres - Pneumatic aggressor intimidates - Man gets nasty head boo boo etc. etc. Tut tut indeed. :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

Still no sign of mine:( but hopefully this means i might get a longer extension:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Father got all his I only got my shotgun one. Should have them by tomorrow. Dated 31/10/09. Problem is, i'm a week behind (almost) already. Gun club won't have Club pulse number for 2-3 weeks. So i can't fully fill in application form. By the time i do, get all the info and applications sent off it'll be a month late with only 2 months till expiry of extensions. Nothing i can do but wait. Wonder if it'll affect the application, being late and all.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Got them today all (3 x rifle & 1 x shotgun - nothing restricted) up to 31/10/09 including my pistol licence, that I no longer have :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Got it earlier aswel. Shotgun, until 30/06/2010

You local FO can amend the forms I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

got my three today.two .22 rifles and a .17 hmr...all extended till december 31 o9

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Kramer wrote: »
    <snipped by request, problem was sorted>

my letter dont even ay the make, just "shotgun"

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭gentleman jim

my letters just arrived! only got the extension for 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Got mine today , have until 31st October 09. none are restricted AFAIK, should I be reading anything into this?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Received my 3 today, 2 of them are extended until 31/10/2009 whilst the other is extended to 31/03/2010.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Nothing for me today, except the usual bills!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭paddy2008

father got his today 31/10/09, went straight into fo.she said someone has to come and train them on it yet.he wanted to know about the three month time frame, she didnt know what he was talking about.he tried to explain all the information was on the garda web site,she said she would look on the web this evening.:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Didnt get mine just wondering is it being done alphabeticly?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭paddy2008

Dont think so elius.I got mine last week dated 31/12/09, my father got his today dated 31/10/09.His name is before mine so dont think there is any order what so ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I wonder is it being done by Garda division?

• Advertisement

Could be by certrificate number, however no way am I posting that up!

Advertisement