Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queue in Borders

• 20-07-2009 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

I was in Borders yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Queues were mad. They went back down to the end of the shop. I spotted a number of things I wanted and left. I wasn't going to spend a whole Sunday afternoon queueing.

I went back in today at 12.30. Picked up what I had been looking at and had to queue up for about 5 mins to pay for it.

Must say, that for about the first time in my life, I felt a bit queasy about bargain hunting there. I felt like a vulture feeding on the carcass of a dying animal, rather than the normal feeling I get, when I get something at 1/2 price. (Didn't stop me buying though).

Murt
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement