If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8" DIGITAL PHOTOFRAME OFFER

Options
  • 20-07-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I haven't given you a Boardies exclusive for a little while so I thought I'd offer up this.

It's the Philips 8FF3CDW Digital Photoframe.
    Pretty neat frame this,
    - There is enough memory to store upto 1000 images....sorry masterpieces!
    - It takes pretty much all types of memory card (including SDHC)
    - Presents a very detailed image (800x600 res) AND is 4:3 ratio'd great for all the digital compact camera users (I've lost count of how many LCD photoframes I've scene that use some type of widescreen panel - just daft that as it has no relation to any still imaging sensor found in cameras)
    - It will auto orientate from Landscape to Portrait style
    - It's finished in a real wooden casing.
    - What I feel is VERY important - It's just a quality PhotoFrame - it wont play mp3 files, doesnt have a built in gps and has no interest in talking to your iPod...it will just impress you with its clear, detailed images (providing that what you take of course!!)
    More tech spec below.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/8/8ff3cdw_05/8ff3cdw_05_pss_eng.pdf

These are usually €169.99 but I have 10 due in this week set to go at €99.99

These make great gifts for friends, family or just a treat to yourself - go on I reckon you deserve one :)

If you'd like me to reserve one for you just post up here.

Thanks All

Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hi Ash,

Any update on these? Could you please post details regarding the full price of these including delivery/shipping - I'm in Limerick.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Raiser
    Yesp these haver arrived into me a couple of days back.

Postage (regular post) would be approx €6.50 on top)

Would you like one?

Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Apologies Ash - Forgot to check back today!

- Will be in touch tomorrow; thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Hi Ash,

Do you have one of these on display in the Philips Store, I'd like to see the image quality before I commit, assuming you have any left at €99 - or cheaper ;-)

Hi Quenching

I sure do (only 4 left though....)
    Please feel free to bring in a card with images on to test it out - I'm sure you'll like it:) Just make sure they are in the JPEG standard as it wont display RAW files

see you soon

Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

Hi Ash
    Have you any of these frames left at 99.99?
    Keep me one please if you have, I'll call in & collect from the store.

Hi Darcy,

Nicola here on behalf of Ash. We sold the last of these yesterday.

I'll ring Philips and see if we can get more in. Keep you posted.

Thanks, Nicola.

Thanks Nicola, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Hey Darcy,

Just got word from Philips they have these in stock.

Ash may be going out there tomorrow in the van in which case we can collect them.

I'll pop one aside for you and PM you when they arrive.

Thanks a million, Nicola.

Hi Ash/Nicola
    Have you received this frame from Philips yet? The wife has been very busy sorting through photos on the PC in anticipation...
    Thanks
    Ken

• Advertisement

Darcy Dougal

I'll chase these up for you and get back a little later.
    I should see these Thursday/Friday

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.