Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pubs / Nightclub Near Clarion Liffey Valley

• 20-07-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Stayin in Clarion Liffey Valley on a Saturday night in August.
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend good pubs or nightclubs nearby.
    4 Girls aged between 22 to 30
    We've stayed & gone out in Dublin City on our last three visits to Dublin so just looking for somewhere nearby ?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

The ARC bar is the only bar that is remotely near by, and it is a stone's throw from the Clarion, across the car park. I've only ever been there for food so can't comment on what the clientele is like at night.

http://www.arcbar.net/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dizzy Lass

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭finisklin

Blanch isn't too far away.....10 minutes in a taxi. There's a club there called heaven. Havn't been so can't recommend....it seems trendy etc as it has VIP areas. Check out their website http://www.heaven.ie/.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

I agree with the first reply, you can't beat ARC for location. I've been there a good few times and it's grand for a night out. The music is good, the crowd is well dressed and the place looks nice too. Don't know if it could be called a nightclub though...more of a late-night disco-bar. The nearest night club to there would either be the one in Blanch or Zinc in Leixlip....you'd need a taxi. It's good too. If you don't mind going a bit further, there's a new huge club in Maynooth called Mantra where all the "coolest" people are going nowadays;) Amn't too sure about that, but it's deffinitely a nice place.

Take your pick!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

The best place to go would be the city centre as you have a good choice of clubs,pubs etc.The taxi fare would be the same price as Leixxlip and Blanch.The ARC clientelle are a bit rough at night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭ChristyCent

tomred1 wrote: »
    The best place to go would be the city centre as you have a good choice of clubs,pubs etc.The taxi fare would be the same price as Leixxlip and Blanch.The ARC clientelle are a bit rough at night.

I wouldnt recommend the city centre and then call the arc rough. Most of the people in the arc are posers and theres rarely trouble whereas I've seen fights on the verge of turning into riots in the city centre on several occasions

Advertisement