If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers - JBL Control 1 - pricing

Options
  • 20-07-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

What's the scandal with the pricing on the JBL Control 1 (Stand Mount Monitors)? They're priced at £59.95 comes out at less than €70 these days. Switching to the Euro price on the site shows €80.
    If a pair of these could be got as far as the Dublin Philips shop for €70 you'd have a sale here! What say you?

Edit: In case of misinterpretation: I use the word "scandal" above as another might use the word "story", not as an accusatory remark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭basskebab

Richersounds let you pay for stuff in sterling or euros.

Pay for the speakers in sterling and you don't have to worry about the euro conversion being out.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Back.

It should come out at about €72 - unfortunately we cannot change money at the interbank rate! ;) (thanks to our lovely banks in Ireland!)

But you're dead right we do need to update the .ie site.

There is no problem flogging them at £59.95 which is the .com price - and if you see the headline on our site we are happy to do individual quotes in either £ or €.

So you can either purchase them at £59.95 and have your own bank make the exchange or we are happy to sell them at just €70.50.

We can do 1/2 price Boardies shipping on these at just £5.99 / €6.99 if you would like them shipped.

We also have the excellent Teac LSH250 in Piano Black which look & sound better than the Control Ones's if you are interested http://www.teac.co.uk/products/speakers-LS-H250-Piano-Black.php (the picture does not do them justice - they look much sexier in the flesh) .

We can do these at just £39.95/pair & delivery??

Thanks again for the post and thanks to basskebab (what a great name!?)

As ever drop me a line if I can help!

Thanks again,

ATB

John McScandal

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭backboiler

OK John, I'll take you up on that (JBL @ €70.50+del).
    How do I go about this?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Back,

thanks for that - they are available from stock.

just drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call today and sort it out for you.

Thanks again - Appreciate the business!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.