Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Locations?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Living up close to Raheny, wondering what the best places for a 21st would be. I'm a member at AALSA but they quoted 350e initial, 250 for their dj that we'd have to use, and more for their catering that we'd have to use aswell.

Some place up in Glasnevin also said we'd have to use their dj (who would play their own music) and because it's a 21st there would have to be a doorman, that they helpfully suply at a rate of about 150e.

Any suggestions or questions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What about a local GAA club?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not just book an area in some pub/club .... I know one of the lads booked a place in hotel above Krystal a couple of months ago (no fee).

do you know how many will approx be turning up ? theres a number of pubs in the city center which have a function room ... "the hairy lemon" upstairs is a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

ok theres the tap pub nth king street usually dont charge for the room as long as a certain number go,graingers near amiens street,the grand central,some places wont charge you for the room if u can say a certain amount of ppl will turn up,i can help ya if u need a dj also.

Advertisement