Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing pain

• 20-07-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

just thought i'd start this to see what people think are the sorest places to get pierced?

persnally i thought my rook was the worst out of all of the ones i have( i have 8)
    also i thought cleaning it was really hard cause of where it is and all.
    :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Scaffold. Definatly my scaffold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

My tragus was really sore, but I think the worst thing about it was the wet CRUUUNCH noise as the needle went through the cartilage :eek: it was horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddyboy09

i know wat you mean

when i got my conche done i heard a crunch.....then a horrilbe pop when he took the needle out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ugh that crunch sound nearly made me pass out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

nipples by far. nothing else even compared

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

hot2def wrote: »
    nipples by far. nothing else even compared

+1 :(

I was sorta drunk and it still hurt like a b!tch :(

PS. DRUNK PIERCING = BAD IDEA KIDS DONT DO ITTTT!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Yep, definitely nipples!

My first one (left) was done freehand, it was practically wiggled through, and was done too deep. I could hardly stand up straight the day after.

My second one was done about a year later and wasn't half as bad though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Conch to conch scaffold when the conch is unpierced or nips around the 5th time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I got a scaffold piercing recently and the first bit into my helix (I think) was painful enough but I couldn't feel the second one really. Probably still nursing the pain from the first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Conch was very sore and so was my rook the second time because I got it re-pierced in the same place. If my rook ever closed up again, I'd be seriously hard pushed to get it done again. Same if the conch closed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

surprisingly, my conch was the least painful and healed very quickly. the crunch sound was sick tho.

i had a helix done and had to take it out after a few months as it refused to heal, that was horrible.

i'd have to say the nose was the worst tho. getting it pierced actually didn't hurt, but the worst part was when i was cleaning it and caught the cotton wool on it :(:(:(
    it just brings tears to your eyes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

my sorest was either my septum or my nose!
    surprisingly, my tragus, scaffold and nippple were easiest piercings! didn't feel that much pain at all!
    seems i got off light :p

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

My worst was the rook, although that's probably cos it was done arseways. I've my conch and tragus done and felt little or no pain with them, just a lot of 'pushing'. Tongue web was the easiest, barely felt it at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

foot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You trying to say you got your foot pierced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

believe it or not- my lobes! Ive my anti helix (didnt hurt at all) and vch (hurt real bad but only for a second) done as well but lobes were by far the worst, both times!

Were your lobes done with a needle or gunned?

once with a gun when i was young and stupid and then the rest with a needle and the needle was more painful than the gun! even though i'd been told otherwise!

Possibly because it was going through scar tissue? It'd heal a lot better than a gunned one anyway!

no cause i got it done twice on each ear and the second time was with a needle! i think ive just got thick ear lobes! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ExcellentChoice

my septum by a mile,
    only because the idiot didnt know what he was doing and spent at least 15mins forceing the needle in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

If he spent that long trying to force it through, it may have gone through the cartilidge. OUCH. Becuase mine didnt hurt too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ExcellentChoice

no he spent 15 mins hitting off the cartilage then he had to call in soem lad who was in the middle of a tattoo to take it out and go under it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭jayotala

Nipples are by far the worst. Take so long to heal and they hurt for ages. I also have a prince albert, worst part of that was the check to see if I could get it done. Healed in about 3 days, have it all the way up to a 4mm now.

Advertisement