Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy City

Options
  • 20-07-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

It's gone into liquidation now, but they have to sell off their assets of €600,000. Will it re-open to clear the assets (i.e. the toys)? I'm looking to get a bargain!:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You should post this in bargain alerts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Up next to PC World in Wellpark I think? Any linkage?

Magnus wrote: »
    Up next to PC World in Wellpark I think? Any linkage?
    Upward only rent reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

it was obvious from christmas it was going under with the 50% off sale. The last great thing that store did for me was provide me with an 80gb PS3 with Little Big Planet for €200!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

The one in well park retail center is gone for months now... shelves completley empty and as far as I know the one in Athlone is closed too. So if stock is to be sold I assume (its only a presumption) that the stock that has to be sold will be done so to a Liquidation Company that hold these one day sale/auctions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

A mate of mine was working there up until closure. They had told employees around xmas that they would be having the sale just to clear old stock and that they would get in new stuff afterward. However they ended up closing down anyway.

The guy who owns the retail park has some interest in buying them out and setting up another toy store, apparently.

Theres very very little stock left inside the store, all thats left is cheap dolls. So I wouldn't be too excited if they ran another closing sale.

Advertisement