Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clouds of butterflies.

• 20-07-2009 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I had a weird experience the other day and thought you might know if its common.
    I was driving on back roads near Kilcock, Co Meath over the weekend, and at about 5.00pm in warm sunlight, just after a very heavy rain shower, hundreds of white butterflies appeared everywhere. For about a mile of a drive, there were butterflies on every branch of every tree and dozens in the air all around, almost like a cloud. I've never seen this many in one place (they were all the same too, pure white in colour) and it really felt like something out of a film. It really was beautiful.

Is this a natural occurrence or did I disturb some sort of rare get together?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Durnish

God help the cabbages!

Advertisement