Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need to get punto "check engine" light cleared

Options
  • 20-07-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

hi,

a while ago i had to jump start my daughters 2000 punto and as a result the check engine light came on. I have tried disconnecting the battery overnight without any success .

just wondering where in dublin ( preferably south side) or kildare is the cheapest place to get this cleared or can I buy a device to clear it myself ?.

thanks in advance

brendan

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Disconnecting the battery would have cleared the light if there wasnt a fault. if its still there then their must be a fault present.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

Where in kildare/dublin are you.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi thanks to all,

i got it cleared using a code reader/clearer.

thanks again

brendan

Advertisement