Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KCRW (Los Angeles)

Options
  • 20-07-2009 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭

Just discovered this Radio Station while going through the radio stations on Itunes. Refreshing to hear something different

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I've heard of it but never had a listen to it yet, it's meant to be good alright.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,382 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Heh, this is the first NPR station I stumbled across when I got my internet radio. It's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adam anto

Favorite online station..

Check out Chris Doridous, great show..

Also, have a look at 'The morning becomes eclectic' past shows. They've had some great guests and recorded video to. The sound on the recordings is the best I've heard on radio in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

If you like that you may also enjoy WBEZ Chicago Public radio. They make some great shows that are syndicated all over the NPR stations, including "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" a comedy news quiz, and "This American Life" a documentary series. One of my favourite online stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I've started listening to this recently and I think it's a great station. They've got a really good mix of interesting music and excellent news coverage (though mostly US stuff obviously). If only there was an Irish station like this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

If you like that you may also enjoy WBEZ Chicago Public radio. They make some great shows that are syndicated all over the NPR stations, including "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me" a comedy news quiz, and "This American Life" a documentary series. One of my favourite online stations.

Yep. This American Life is excellent.

Advertisement