Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table tennis in Galway

Options
  • 25-10-2008 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is anywhere in the city yo ucan play table tennis? I thought there was a club in the college but obviously not, I got a table at home a few weeks ago and its great fun and was just wondering if theres anywhere around the city?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

I'm interested too. I'd be surprised if there wasn't tables in the new gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

The Galway Lawn Tennis Club might have facilities for table tennis. Their number is (091) 522353.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

The Commercial Boat Club in Woodquay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rastikato1

hey guys we play at saint Mary's college but have a summer break each year so we start in September again. If you're interested call this number <number removed> He's in charge and might be able to sort things out for you. His name is Ben.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 athcliathbhoy

Anywhere you can play this in Galway?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with prev threads
    Actually I wouldn't mind myself, used to play in school but crap now

Just going to bump this up, looking to play aswell. Anyone know the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 onmaki

bumping also....

thought i heard of TT being played in the Claddagh Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭flugel

onmaki wrote: »
    bumping also....

thought i heard of TT being played in the Claddagh Hall

nobody found out anything so i'm guessing? wish there was a place ya could even rent a table for an hour or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Curvepro

flugel wrote: »
    nobody found out anything so i'm guessing? wish there was a place ya could even rent a table for an hour or something
    As stated above, Commercial Boat Club in Woodquay, huge club there for all ages & levels. Contact details here http://www.cbcgalway.com/

• Advertisement

So do you just email the Commercial Boat Club and ask for a time? What sort of prices are we talking about?

Sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rolypoly

Know that there is one recently started in westside community centre so that might be worth a look......

• Registered Users Posts: 48 HandsomePete

we play on monday nights from 7 - 9 if anyone is interested.

7-9pm in westside? Might pop over on Monday then so...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 HandsomePete

no its on in the commercial boat club. its 730 - 9 actually. PM me and we can organise.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Anyone out there know where I could play table tennis in Galway. My Nephew is plaguing me to find us a table. No dough so he can beat me.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thread about this a while back:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626833&highlight=table+tennis

You might find your answer in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with the "big" table tennis thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement