Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview With Gabe Newell

Options
  • 20-07-2009 9:22pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭

A new interview with Gabe Newell, the co-founder and managing director of Valve Software has surfaced. In the interview Mr Newell deals with his departure of Microsoft which paved the way for his founding of Valve Software, the foundation of Valve Software itself, the success of the Half Life series of games, the plague of piracy and new methods of game development funding.

Download here. For those of you with sluggish connections, a lower quality video may be downloaded here.

Enjoy, I found it interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Without being lazy..as i will check myself, but for other posters...maybe a bit of info on who Gabe Newell is ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gabe Newall is co-founder of Valve. What more does anyone need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Kiith wrote: »
    Gabe Newall is co-founder of Valve. What more does anyone need to know.

Why Episode 3 is taking forever?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Why Episode 3 is taking forever?
    Cause that's how they work and TBH I don't want them to change.

Advertisement