Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Group on Soundcloud?

Options
  • 20-07-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

I was thinking about setting this up, give the various people who use Sound Cloud a place to put there stuff and it would be an easy way for me to keep up to date with what folk are doing.

Yay?
    Nay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Great idea, but isn't it horrifically priced for large amounts of uploads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

yep its pretty pricy.
    id there not a soundcloud roll call on here where people put up a link to there page so you can check em out and add them if you like there stuff(as it should be:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Neurojazz wrote: »
    Great idea, but isn't it horrifically priced for large amounts of uploads?

Well, you get five free uploads a month, so if people wanted to maintain one strictly for boards i doubt many people here would churned out more than five finished tracks in a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Well, looks like it's pretty much like the stickied 'post your music thread' - if people use soundcloud they post there or use whatever means if they don't - would be pretty much a duplicate thread i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Dragan wrote: »
    Well, you get five free uploads a month, so if people wanted to maintain one strictly for boards i doubt many people here would churned out more than five finished tracks in a month?
    im kinda confused.you mean people should have two soundcloud accounts,one specifically for boards and one for everything else?

or if you mean that everyone falls under one page 5 downloads wouldnt be enough to do all the uploads you,d have from members a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Dragan wrote: »

Slightly OT:

I got a free soundcloud pro standard account for a year because I mentioned on twitter that there was a way of getting round the upload limit.

Which was nice of them.

They fixed the loophole now as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

jtsuited wrote: »
    Slightly OT:

I got a free soundcloud pro standard account for a year because I mentioned on twitter that there was a way of getting round the upload limit.

Which was nice of them.

How bad was that?!

Fair play Man!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

jtsuited wrote: »
    Slightly OT:

Which was nice of them.

Well done for ruining it for everyone else :pac:
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Luke Creed

I started a group on soundcloud for anybody that produces or Dj's Techno (not minimal sorry ) If anyone wants to join! :)

http://soundcloud.com/groups/techno-tracks-and-sets

Advertisement