Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

using arrow keys in Firefox on Vista

• 20-07-2009 10:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a targa laptop running the (appalling) Vista OS
    There are seperate arrow keys on the keyboard

When I am using Firefox, the arrow keys take me to the extreme TOP or BOTTOM of the web-page.

I would like to use the arrow keys to gently scroll up/down through the page.

The help features on Vista talk about the numeric keypad arrows but not the others. None of the suggestions have worked

Any suggestions?
    Ta,

S.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

try function button (if it has one) and down arrow

I've got Vista (which I have no issues with, by the way) and when I use the arrow keys (numeric or otherwise) it scrolls the screen properly. Are you sure you didn't change the settings somehow?

Advertisement