Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub 800 euro gaming rig

Options
  • 20-07-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

I have a 32inch 1080p tv I want to use for gaming with a hdmi port obviously. I want to build a pc from hardwareversand.de I also want them to build it for me.

Saw the attached build in another thread. I also need a hard drive to go with mine. Do I have all the parts they will need to build this for me. How do I ask them to do this for me? I did not see the option on the website. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Click on Englisch first in the top right hand part of the page

Click on "PC Konfigurator" it's around the top of the screen...
    then click on "basic system"

It's v-easy to build then.
    Don't bother getting them to install software for you though, that part's pretty easy for just about anyone to do...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Bear in mind the PC Configurator will not let you pair that PSU with that Graphics card. For some reason the are under the impression that the Corsair650W PSU is not up to the job :rolleyes:. I think a work around is to select a 750W PSU and continue as normal then split the items at the end when you are adding all the components to the basket, remove the 750W and add the 650W. The 20 assembly fee should still be in the basket.

* I have never actually placed an order after doing this so I don't know if this will work for certain. Anyone ever done anything similar with a real order.

Advertisement