Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Off Licence in swords/town/rush/skerries/balbriggan

Options
  • 21-07-2009 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

whats the cheapest off licence in swords/town/balbriggan/rush ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

we are being totally ripped as the only off licence i know of in rush is the spar and centra.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

JC's usually has special offer on drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

There is nothing cheap about Spar in Rush,and Centra is a ripoff.I normaly go to Supervalu in Lusk and its not mad cheap,but I find it cheaper than the other two.Londis in Skerries not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

there definately is a market for a designated off licensce in rush anyway.

*cue high horse brigade*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Tesco's & JC's in Swords often have good offers on wine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 R0ssi

Gerry's Supermarket in Skerries always has some kinda suspiciously cheap offers going...Recently they have had €1 for a bottle of some cider...... not too bad either....

Cost Cutter in Skerries is by far the cheapest for wines..... 2 bottles for €10, can't go wrong.........

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've moved some posts out of here that started banging on about the impacts of another off-licence in a town. Off-topic posts will get moved or deleted, & the user may be banned.

The OP wants to know where they can get cheap drink. In these challenging times that is a valid question whether the OP is 18 or 80.

Anyone who posts here to debate the rights or wrongs of getting cheap drink anywhere or just take this thread off-topic again will cop a ban.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I've been getting my booze in Lidl for the last few weeks. They have a 6 pack (6 x 500ml) of a very tasty German lager for €5 the last few weeks.

Advertisement