Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovers of champagne...

Options
  • 21-07-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Bollinger Special Cuvee is discounted at the moment in Oddbins. Works out at 34.99. Usually it's 55-60 a bottle anywhere you look. The champagne itself is yards ahead of Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot and any other well known NVs as well as being cheaper at that price.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Con Con wrote: »
    Bollinger Special Cuvee is discounted at the moment in Oddbins. Works out at 34.99. Usually it's 55-60 a bottle anywhere you look. The champagne itself is yards ahead of Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot and any other well known NVs as well as being cheaper at that price.

Cool, don't drink it, but know a lot that do. Might pick up a bottle or 2 as presents for when I call over to their houses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

con con sounds good...wheres nearest oddbins now?..am in kildare/dub area...was one in blanch shopping centre but not there anymore

champers a real luv of mine and most other sparklers too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

baggot st/clontarf and churchtown think there's one in blackrock too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Wow, that's a great price. The Champagne houses hate to see their brands discounted though. Besmirches the brand, don't you know.

Wish there was an Oddbins here in Cork so I could get a bottle.

Advertisement