Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcast...

• 21-07-2009 4:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Been considering starting a podcast for some time now, just a short one, and it wont be like we'll cover anything the others aren't but they are largely set around repetition anyway. Would be centered on wow and the scene in Ireland, would there be any interest in this, perhaps helping out and lending some talk time over skype perhaps?

I listen to wow.com,the instance,world of warcast(dull most of the time) and a few others. I also get sarcastic gamer and some other random 1up casts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd listen alright, if it was informative, factual and educating, as in I'd learn some stuff, but also keeping tabs on the scene.

It would be something I would always throw on whilst I'm playing, since i usually listen to music anyway.

I used to do alot of shoutcasting back in the day on matches etc, and for starting up, winamp (used) to have a host of addons that were very high quality that could make a nice tool to use, although times have probably changed.

Best of luck with it :)

Advertisement