Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYIT Accommodation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Chickah wrote: »
    I'm going to LYIT in Sept to do my add on year and finish my degree, I did the first three years in Dundalk, I'm 22 and I've been looking at living in the Grand Central apartments,going to view them on Friday, but they seem to be getting mixed reviews on here and from whats said above I'm having second thoughts :eek: Anybody else got any thoughts on grand central? is it a good or a bad spot?? :confused:

Funny enough from all the ones I know that lived there last year...they never had any complaints!

Guess out of that many apartments there are bound to be one or two who aint happy. Same with any big apartment complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ckckelly

Im a 1st year from Mayo and started in the LYIT this year. I spent a week looking for accommodation and found to my suprise that the quality of the private accommodation was generally very poor and the price reflected the quality of the accommodation. I was also suprised to hear a few landlords did not return deposits!!!
    I was recommended by a friend to take a room at Ballyraine Campus and found that the accommodation offered was a very high standard compared to the rest. Although a little more expensive the package offered to me included all the utility bills.
    I am now living at Ballyraine Campus and i have already met alot of new friends. I believe i have made the right decision. So far so good...:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement