Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BJ jumping out of the pool

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

He should be careful lest he overtrain himself jumping out of the pool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

dunkamania wrote: »
    He should be careful lest he overtrain himself jumping out of the pool

No fear of that straight from one pool to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Can't believe this has nothing to do with someone getting a blowjob as they jump out of a pool. So disappointed!

Can't believe this has nothing to do with someone getting a blowjob as they jump out of a pool. So disappointed!

I'm sure that is another website.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

I hear kenflo is training that way too.

• Advertisement

I hear kenflo is training that way too.

Florian couldn't do that.

Florian probably figured out that the fight wouldnt be taking place in 3 feet of water....

Florian probably figured out that the fight wouldnt be taking place in 3 feet of water....

U could hardly call that "training." He goes from the pool to the jacuzzi! Its a 30 second clip! when it was posted up on mmamania the other day there was a massive discussion thread where people were reading way too deep into it from both sides....some showed that it is crystal clear from this video that he must be training real hard to have such explosive power, and others were saying "oh look he's jumping out of pools instead of training!"

MMA fans eh!! :D

He's more likely to end up 3 foot under blood.

Don't be fooled by the GSP fight. BJ is the man at lightweight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

WOW (big deal/sarcasim) BJ can jump out of water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

That is amazing explosive strenght, BJ is the man..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

This has nothing got to do with anything - its just pretty amazing.

This is a little more impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XgJVkR1iiI&feature=player_embedded

Would prefer to see him doing some cardio though

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭roo1981

T-K-O wrote: »
    He's more likely to end up 3 foot under blood.

Don't be fooled by the GSP fight. BJ is the man at lightweight.

Wouldnt be so sure...Florians Strength & Conditioning coach is a guy called Kevin Kearns, his workouts are pretty murderous. Kennys striking is top notch and his jitz is black belt level, I think this one may be a lot closer than people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

T-K-O wrote: »
    Check this out.[/url]

Just BJ Stroking his ego as usual!
    This is a little more impressive

I guess now we know why he's called BJ :D*

* OK I may have robbed that joke from elsewhere

roo1981 wrote: »
    Wouldnt be so sure...Florians Strength & Conditioning coach is a guy called Kevin Kearns, his workouts are pretty murderous. Kennys striking is top notch and his jitz is black belt level, I think this one may be a lot closer than people think.

Florian is probably the most improved dude in the UFC. I'm a fan of Kenny and usually cheer the guy on.

BJ Penn just has that little bit extra and I think he will submit Florian late in the fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 trojan Fury

Not a big fan of Bj, but i have to agree with TKO at lightweight Bj is the man. And i can see him taking out K-flo. Unfortunately:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

About 20 seconds in.....now THAT is a ****ing jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭MonkeyBalls

"BJ, GSP is in the pool!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

That is very impressive, it has to be said, though I don't think you can read anything intop it regarding his training, I just reckon he's got a lot of natural athleticism.

For the record, NFL defensive lineman Jarron Gilbert was shown doing this on U.S. television recently (3ft vert leap out of the pool), and he's not far off 300lbs (he is a hell of a lot taller than B.J. but I still think it is crazy athleticism for a man that size).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I really wouldnt count kenny out. Just a question on stats. Has kenny ever mounted a fighter and not finished the fight. Like has anyone ever escaped it?

Advertisement