Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomer

Options
  • 21-07-2009 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good dog groomer in the Carlow Kilkenny area. I have a chocolate lab who needs a bit of a tidy up. She can be a little excitable so i need someone who has experience with big dogs. Any details would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i got my dog groomed in Tullow Road Vets in Carlow Town. i found them good.

my dog would be dog aggressive towards male dogs, but they were very experience and there wasnt a bother on him.

if you're making an appointment tell them about your dog and im sure they'll accommodate him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I get mine done in the same place as Nead does, i'll have to back up that recommendation, they're very good and friendly in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

plus 1 for tullow road vets, also i like the groomers in the vets on little barrack street

i saw a van yesterday in carlow doing mobile dogwash also..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

patrickc wrote: »
    plus 1 for tullow road vets, also i like the groomers in the vets on little barrack street

i saw a van yesterday in carlow doing mobile dogwash also..

Getting the next one done with them as it happens, will let you guys know how they are..

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

Hey these are new people doing grooming and I think will go to your place as well. They are really good. Friends have used them . http://www.headsandtails.ie/
    Based somewhere between Carlow and Tullow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'd have to add my support for the vet on the Tullow Road aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tate

Thanks everyone for that, I think I will call them and make an appointment for her, getting her looking good for her holidays :)

Advertisement