Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting packages to NZ

Options
  • 21-07-2009 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hiya,

Going on a RTW trip later this year and hoping to do around 5 months travelling before settling down in NZ. As am going to be travelling around in hot countries I was hoping to send over some cold weather clothes to NZ before I arrive. Has anyone done this or sent other packages to NZ? Any idea who does this or the cost of it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

I'm in Wellington and the best way I found of doing it was, believe it or not, good old An Post. When I posted stuff back from Oz, there was a lot of options, all cheaper than their regaular postal service. However, it seems we don't have the options from Ireland, I guessed the reason being there are less back-packers there or for some reason there's less of a demand.

Anyway, long and short of it, I posted two boxes, 5KG each and it was about 50 Euro each. Arrived pretty quickly too, bout 2 to 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Advertisement