Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent places to eat in Courtown

Options
  • 21-07-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's anywhere decent to eat in the evening in Courtown? Me and my OH will be staying in Ballymoney in a few weeks and we normally just bring our own food or eat in the Orphan Girl or occassionally in Seafield but a change would be nice. We don't have a car, it's just by foot, so Courtown is as far as we're planning on walking. Is there anywhere decent (with a veggie option) or should we save ourselves the walk and just stick to what we usually do?!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

cosmic wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there's anywhere decent to eat in the evening in Courtown? Me and my OH will be staying in Ballymoney in a few weeks and we normally just bring our own food or eat in the Orphan Girl or occassionally in Seafield but a change would be nice. We don't have a car, it's just by foot, so Courtown is as far as we're planning on walking. Is there anywhere decent (with a veggie option) or should we save ourselves the walk and just stick to what we usually do?!

Thanks!

I presume you'll walk along the beach.
    Out of the Blue in Courtown is quite good as is Taravie. Not being a veggie myself I wouldn't know how extensive the menu is but the fare is decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I looked up Out of the Blue on menupages.ie and it looks nice, thanks! :) Two veggie options!

Advertisement