Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money making.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Oh thanks I always felt stupid asking that question before.

I'll make a deal whoever's idea gets me the most money can have a share of it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I'll make a deal whoever's idea gets me the most money can have a share of it. :D

if you start selling drugs you can also claim the dole. you must be from an area with a lack of facilities to guarantee immunity from the law though.

I have to wait another year for the dole. And I'm in Blanch you think I could get away with it here? I say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 jarhead20

just do your B licence and get a van driving job doing deliverys for warehouse companys in business parks,VERY GOOD WAGE

• Advertisement

I am but I still have to be 18 for that like I'm coming 17 so I'm looking for little nixers. I consider all

I am but I still have to be 18 for that like I'm coming 17 so I'm looking for little nixers. I consider all

i think everyone has your problem mate,with nowadays and all,but yea at your age its all u can earn,u turn 18 your sorted,even when your working 2 or 3 days u can get the dole for the rest,your better off taking every bit of paper with your name and address in the shop and emptying the safe and til if there on your own and maybe migrate to a hot country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Exactly. I reckon the old dude's arthritic hands could manage the gripping but the strenght mighn't be there to go through the motions, so that's where Doyler92 steps in. Jaysus, he could even do 2 ata a time, doubling his efficiency & profit.

Sure he could subcontract the work out to some ould lad with Parkinson's disease...

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Online poker. Hard way to make an easy living. Not that difficult to learn and to quickly start beating the low stakes games online. Can soon be earning more per hour than you are at moment.

or you could get your forklift licence and drive forklifts,500euro per week min

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Overblood wrote: »
    Where can you donate sperm? And how much do you get per blown load?
    yore ma

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Pretend to be a hitman and some old lady will want to hire you... Just take her cash and run off into the sunset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

paddy power online, the financials. just keep betting €50 about 10 seconds before the time runs out. log on and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

TS should be a pimp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

aren't there any quick promotional jobbies on nixers.ie?

I might go for the hitman job. Or a special delivery boy.

Ah'ers, coming up to halloween I need the cash. Anyone got any more marvellous idea's?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

buy 20 pizzas buy one get one free,go to an event and sell the slices for 2.50 a pop

20 pizzas=170
    1 pizza=10 slices
    10x20=200
    2.50x200 slices=500
    500-170=330 profit for **** all work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭tim0ney

If you have any skillz [play guitar, speakum languages real good] then you could always try charging people for that. Or you could just do what guys in my school did at the time, and sell fags to 11-year olds for a euro each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

go to a few solisters offices in town and charge them a fee each day to deliver and stamp their post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

How are your kidneys?

Got long hair?

Do you really need both your eyes?

There’s more than one way to sell your body…

Doc wrote: »
    How are your kidneys?

Got long hair?

Do you really need both your eyes?

There’s more than one way to sell your body…

woooow.....the best things in life are free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭mega man

Ah'ers, coming up to halloween I need the cash. Anyone got any more marvellous idea's?

give hand jobs in public toilets..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bradles!

Need Money?

You could dance if you wanted to?

You could leave your friends behind...

Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then their no friends of mine :D

Or Yeah.. Prostitution....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Here's one: learn to play poker, start playing online or live games and make money that way. Not easy, but potential for huge profits is incedible... Incredibly rewarding too. Money won is so much sweeter than money earned. Real downside is potential for huge losses is also there, but not as incredible as the potential for huge profits, once you keep your head.

Good luck, and stay lucky.

DazMarz wrote: »
    Here's one: learn to play poker, start playing online or live games and make money that way. Not easy, but potential for huge profits is incedible... Incredibly rewarding too. Money won is so much sweeter than money earned. Real downside is potential for huge losses is also there, but not as incredible as the potential for huge profits, once you keep your head.

Good luck, and stay lucky.

ya im 18 now and used do that last year!....
    i entered a 20euro buy in, in town three times!
    the first time i sucked out mid-way through the tourney.
    second i managed to win 300euro for third spot which i was extatic with!
    the next week i won the thing and banked a sweet 700euro.

i havent gone back since, but i shall once i have time again:D..

Oh with that profit it's tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Yeah I was googling the sperm donation and no clear cut answers were coming up for me about where and how much

I used to deliver into a sperm bank in rathgar road.

I asked them could i make a deposit, and i told them i'd heard they were looking for donations so i came as quick as i could:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭centre half

poindexter wrote: »
    paddy power online, the financials. just keep betting €50 about 10 seconds before the time runs out. log on and see

What's this, please explain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

Mike... wrote: »
    Or 100 really fat chicks for €100 a go

Don't get me wrong fat chicks need loving too

But they gotta pay

what if it was Mary Harney??

Advertisement