Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SnG book for sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭falterego

I might take it, is the Moshman one much better? Which would you recommend? Honestly!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 super/sub

falterego wrote: »
    I might take it, is the Moshman one much better? Which would you recommend? Honestly!!!:p

Don't mean to ruin your selling buzz OP but, although I haven't read the other, Moshman's is really good and covers a lot of key concepts for SNGs, as well as some more advanced ones... my game improved a lot after reading it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Ha, ain't ruining it at all. Moshman's is very good indeed though some say it's now slightly out of date and that the Shaw book is more suited to today's games. I'd recommend both but check the reviews for Shaw's book, all positive from what I can see.

Actually, I'd throw in the Moshman book and sell the two for €20 if you're interested? But be warned, the Moshman one has been through the wars :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭falterego

Cool, how will we sort it out? You play live in Dublin?

• Advertisement

I can meet you in the city centre sometime during the week?

Just reply to the ad on adverts if you're actually buying, if you don't mind, thanks.

Advertisement