Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good coffee shop for a meeting

Options
  • 21-07-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi, hoping for some suggestions for a good informal meeting venue.

I'm going to be meeting some people for a chat over coffee in Dublin, just wondering where I should nominate as a meeting place. Want somewhere with comfy chairs, preferably free wifi access and big enough that we aren't getting chased out of our seats. Also somewhere conducive to talking would be great, so not too busy/loud.

Probably need to be there for 2 hours or so.

Good coffee would be nice, but not a deal-breaker.

How are the Starbucks outlets in Dublin - super busy? Any of them central around College Green/Grafton St.? Anywhere else that I should consider using?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Starbucks is general packed in the city centre, Insomnia generally has a good bit of room, Similarly with Costa, especially in the Jervis Centre, it's very spacious and big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

The Costa on Dawson street looks pretty huge.

Starbucks don't have free WiFi, Insomnia usually have some sort of '1hr WiFi free with a coffee' offer

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

The Bald Barista has all you're looking for. Even has couches.
    It's on Aungier St.

Advertisement